Remember the fun of collectible mini figures like M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket? So do we! That's why we are proud to present to you the second series in our continuing line of OMFG! - Outlandish Mini Figure Guys!
This project originated from the fabulous group of artists, designers, and toy enthusiasts that have gathered at the October Toys/Toy Break forum (http://www.octobertoys.com/forum). After a successful campaign to produce the first OMFG series (available now at many retail locations), hundreds of character ideas were submitted from all around the world and the forum voted for their favorite designs to be put in to production for the second series.
OMFG! Series 2 consists of five figures including:
1. Puke Knight designed and sculpted by Jared DeCosta (aka redjarojam) from Massachusetts
2. Shirtle designed by Kenjitron from Hawaii and sculpted by George Gaspar from Los Angeles
3. Cry-Borg designed by Andrew Scribner (aka RuFuS) from Rhode Island
4. Cuddlehard designed and sculpted by turboPISTOLA from Tennessee
5. Grimm Gourd concept by ScruffyNerfHrdr from Kansas, designed by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) from South Carolina, and sculpted by Mike Fleming Jr (aka M-Flem-Jr) from Colorado
As you can see from this list, it has truly been a community effort to bring these figures to life and now we would like to invite you to be part of that community! The prototypes are finished and we are ready to move forward with overseas production. With the help of Kickstarter contributors like yourself, we look forward to continuing this fantastic line of community created figures!
We also invite you to come join us in the forum and submit your characters for OMFG! Series 3!
Every pledge level will receive one of these custom die cut, screen printed vinyl outdoor stickers with your order!
- (34 days)