OMFG! Series 1 Glow In The Dark
Remember the fun of collectible mini figures like M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket? So do we! That's why we here at October Toys are proud to present OMFG! - Outlandish Mini Figure Guys!
After a successful campaign to get OMFG! Series 1 off the ground, we're ready to make more and what could be as awesome as OMFG! in colors like flesh, blue, green, and yellow? Why glow in the dark, of course!
This project originated from the fabulous group of artists, designers, and toy enthusiasts that have gathered at the October Toys/Toy Break forum (http://www.octobertoys.com/forum). Over the course of several months, dozens of character ideas were submitted from all around the world and the forum voted for their favorite designs to be put in to production.
OMFG! Series 1 consists of five figures including:
- 1. Multiskull designed and sculpted by Charles Marsh (aka Monsterforge) from South Caroline
- 2. Crawdad Kid designed and sculpted by Daniel Yu (aka Dory) from Singapore
- 3. Phantom Outhouse designed by Kyle Thye from Iowa and sculpted by Ralph Niese from Germany
- 4. King Castor designed and sculpted by Dominic Campisi (aka The Evil Earwig) from California
- 5. Stroll designed by John "Spanky" Stokes from California and sculpted by George Gaspar from California
As you can see from this list, it has truly been a community effort to bring these figures to life. Now we would like to invite you to be part of that community by supporting this growing line and giving a set of glow in the dark OMFG! figures a loving home!
We also invite you to come join us in the forum and submit your characters for future series of OMFG!
- (14 days)