Gentle Parenting Memes - VOL.2 - The evolving journey...
This book empowers us to nurture healthy development & respect for our babies, our children, our teens & ourselves- for a happy life.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Mon, March 11 2019 9:18 PM UTC +00:00.
Since publishing the very first Gentle Parenting Memes Book, Volume 1, in 2017, Kirsty Lee (Creator and Founder) has been eager to create Volume 2! Just as children grow and change, so do parents and the inspiration in Volume 2 has also evolved into something different and special.
Gentle Parenting Memes, Volume 2 will be an asset to every family wishing to have more positivity in their lives and in their relationships.
The fresh dusky pink cover sets it apart from Volume 1 and also looks lovely next to it!
To compliment Volume 1, which primarily covers the first 5 years of life, Volume 2 delves deeper into a wider range of parenting topics, challenges and developmental stages.
...It'll take you on a journey to inspire conscious parenting and respectful relationships, including the relationship you have with yourself.
This book will be a great conversation starter amongst friends and family, and help to open minds and replenish hearts.
Connection, Respect, Empathy, Play and Self Respect are some of the core values in Gentle Parenting...
Volume 2 contains 100 (12x12cm) pages of beautiful, quality images that capture unique and precious faces from around the world. They are packed with motivational ideas and thought provoking concepts... ready and waiting to be printed!
Risks and challenges
The only concern with this project is that people will assume Volume 2 is basically the same as Volume 1, which it is not, they have many differences....
- Volume 1 is more of an introduction to Gentle Parenting- it mostly covers the first 5 years of life. Volume 2 features memes that can be applied to a wider age bracket, babies through to teens and even adults.
- There's more support for parents in regards to their own health and happiness too.
- Volume 2 is also more structured, divided into categories/chapters and includes more 'how to' information that is needed for putting the inspiration into practice.
- Due to the larger amount of information, Volume 2 will have more pages (approx 100 pages).
- Lastly, Volume 2 has a different coloured cover- a pale dusky pink/salmon that will help differentiate between the volumes.