Boo! I'm Geen aka Geeniejay, and this is my first Halloween pin collection which is something I've been dreaming of for a very long time. As it's the most wonderful time of the year, I have tried my best to capture the most wonderful spooks, goofs and cutes in these pins! I hope you like them, now step on in...
*Door creaks open* Welcome to Geenoween! Be careful where you step as there's a few disgruntled bat macarons hopping around in the dark.
Geenoween is where all of your spooky dreams come true, bringing together the best elements of spooky season to create a rather large collection of pins featuring; spooky treats, witch's essentials, kawaii familiars and other creepy creatures lurking around the corner.
Whether they are your companions for the spooky season, or to help you show off your creepy spirit through the rest of the boring year, these pins are waiting for you to choose them, or haunt you if you don't! Muhuhahaha!
All the Geenoween pins will be hard enamel, gold plated, have rubber clutches, and my signature stamped on the back. The sizing will vary and will be specified next to each design!
Buying multiple pins means multiple savings! The more pins you pledge for, the bigger the discount. All pins in the Kickstarter are a lower price than they will be once made and sold in my shop. In addition to this, larger pledges will notice that rewards of 11 pins or more have an even bigger discount! More on this in the "Why Kickstarter?" section below!
If new pins get unlocked that you want to add to your pledge, you can either; use the 'Manage' button next to your pledge details and add the necessary amount, or alter your reward tier to the amount of pins stated in the reward title.
All stretch goal amounts are in GBP - Pound Sterling.
Early bird tiers will get 2 free sticker sheets! If we unlock more extras along the way, they will either be automatically included in the Early Bird rewards for free, or be discounted.
Once the campaign ends, a survey will be sent out for you to tell me which pins you have selected for your pledge.
- cheaper prices! I'll be doing these pins at a special Kickstarter only price of £6. Whereas, all 30mm and 40mm pins are £7 in my shop. That means savings of £1 per pin. Larger or more complicated pins (such as the love potion and castle designs) will be sold for £9 in my shop. Which makes it a saving of £3! But keep reading...
- EVEN MORE SAVINGS! Reward tiers for 11 or more pins turn into the price of just £5 per pin. So if you were to buy the full collection through Kickstarter rather than my shop, the total saving would be £28!
- buy now, pay later! You can secure a pin spot now and Kickstarter will take the funds from your bank when this campaign ends. You can check the end date at the top of the campaign!
- you can edit, increase, decrease or cancel your pledge at any time whilst the campaign is still running
- extra prezzies! I'll be giving free sticker sheets for all early bird pledges. There may also be more freebies added along the way depending how the project goes!
- 10th September - campaign goes live
- 10th October - campaign ends
- 2 weeks whilst funds are processed, then I can order the pins and any extras
- Pins will take about 20 days in production
- November - pins arrive with me and I quality check, pin onto backing cards, and package up the rewards to post
The costs are split up into categories - pins and extras production, packaging (backing cards/mailers/bags) and shipping, and kickstarter fees. Here's a graph to show the comparative figures:
I'm an illustrator living in Stafford, UK. My main inspirations for my work are fashion, Japan, kawaii culture, my favourite shows and movies, and of course, Halloween! I've always been attracted to the creepier side of life since a young ghoul, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas and reading Tim Burton books opened my little mind to the macabre and I never looked back! If you would like to see my other pins and many more cute and creepy items you can have a haunt of my links here:
Thank you and well done for making it out of Geenoween alive. Happy Halloween!
Risks and challenges
This is my 4th Kickstarter project and usually, the process is pretty smooth. However, there can be delays due to production times and possibly faulty pins.
All news and delays will be posted as updates in the "Updates" section to keep all backers as informed as possible. If you have any questions you can leave comments on those updates or contact me directly on Instagram.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)