Video Update #11 Kevin "The Punisher" Pun and concept art creation
In this video update, Kevin Pun demonstrates how he creates concept art for Wildman!
For those of you who don't know, our own Bruce Bjorklund is hosting a Live Twitch.TV stream, everyday at 5 PM Pacific Time! Don't forget to bring your questions!
Chris Taylor Q/A:
1. If there are mounts the Wildman can ride, could there be an exclusive one for higher tier pledges?
CT – I think mounts are a great idea, and we really want to include them in the game, especially at the mid levels… I think it’s an interesting idea to have exclusive ones, but at this point, I think everyone will want to have access to this feature.
2. Will there be unique weapons and armor that can be crafted from different animals/monsters?
CT – That’s a great idea, but for sure I can say that different animals/monsters that are defeated in battle will definitely drop loot that is unique to them.
3. In the Skirmish Mode, will you be able to play as another faction, i.e. dinosaurs?
CT – If we can’t squeeze this into the initial release, we’d definitely like to do this in subsequent updates!
4. Will there be mobs that spawn at a certain time or a certain place?
CT – What we have planned is the ability to place spawners that will spawn randomly from a set of spawners (that are associated with each other – IE, enemies can come out of A, B or C), and then we can set spawners for a given time, or by a specific trigger, and many other controls. There’s really no limit to what you can do.
5. How interactive will the environments be?
CT – We will have fully destructible environments, and the foliage in those environments can grow back after a massive war has destroyed all the trees, bushes, grass, etc.
Also, check out this reddit-link! http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/17y28u/conceptart_for_wildman_nextgen_action_rpgrts_dope/
And the awesome community wiki: