In this video update, Chris Taylor and Brian Fricks dive deeper into the Wildman level creation process. Nodes, lighting, sausage, and game design is all discussed!
We've also included more concept work! Insects, 'creeps', and weapons - oh my!
Don't forget to check out our daily stream with Bruce Bjorklund at 5 PM PST! You can find the channel, and recordings of past streams here: http://www.twitch.tv/gaspoweredgames
Lastly, we have new FAQ questions from Chris below! You can also find all our FAQ questions compiled at our forums.
1) Can you go a bit more deeply on how the economics during the rts, and arpg sequences will work ?
CT - Gold is the main resource, but there is a lot of value in the things you find in the world, and you can sell these items to Warlords and other neutral parties you come across in the world.
2) Will you be able to create "cities" with your clan ? i mean to a bigger part then a few different barracks. Like houses, fortresses, armory, towers and so on.
CT - The focus is on overland adventures much like a standard Action RPG but with a twist… you are searching for incredible technology to help you war effort, and to take you to victory on the battlefield… what we call the war zone!
3) Will community made maps be featured?
CT - We are super excited about the mod tools and getting folks to make new maps for the game. We'll provide a method for people to share and rate each others maps, and the best ones will surely rise to the top.
4) If not at launch, will PvP be something that Wildman will see after the game is released?
CT - Yes, it would come after the initial SP and MP COOP is completed.
5) What are your thoughts about e-sports?
CT - I think eSports is awesome, but we do understand it will be hard to make that a priority in the very beginning. We must first focus on making a great game.
As always, thank you all for the amazing support! Keep on tweeting, liking, and sharing!