ZOMBIES’ END: An Uncanny Solution Horror Graphic Novel (Canceled)
A living head in a bucket must convince humanity that the only solution to the zombie apocalypse lies within his own chaotic mind.
A living head in a bucket and his zombie daughter, who are said to hold the key to mankind's survival, are transported by three brave soldiers through the apocalypse. As the head struggles to maintain sanity and focus, he realizes his disjointed visions are not entirely unreal and must convince mankind that the solution to this zombie horror will be more extraordinary than anyone imagines.
• Collectors! The “Zombies’ End” Special Kickstarter Edition will not be offered for retail sale outside of this Kickstarter.
• If you love zombies, this is an exciting zombie story. If you wish zombies would go away, that happens in “Zombies’ End!”
• The handy digital edition is included with every printed book level.
• The perfect companion to the “Wounds” graphic novel, also offered here.
• 56 full color pages, perfect bound with heavy, gloss cover. Have a look at the 14-page preview here!
I’ve been entertaining readers with thoughtful and exciting stories for many years, since winning a Xeric Grant for “Jazz: Cool Birth,” one of the stories in "Worlds."
• Bleeding Cool called my comic, “Number One,” one of the best indie comics of 2014.
• In his Amazon review of “Wounds,” Troy Vevasis said it has “many twists and turns. The story keeps you guessing till the end.”
• In his review of “Seductions,” one of the stories in “Worlds,” Tony (Black Lightning) Isabella awarded it four out of five “Tonys.”
I’ve been producing publications since before desktop computers, and publishing through Diamond with my own Aazurn company since 2008 and through Caliber Comics since last year. I know how to do this! I’m looking forward to placing a beautifully printed copy of “Zombies’ End” next to “Wounds” on my bookshelf just like you are!
Even though the "Wounds" graphic novel is a self-contained story, Lucas Howe and his family would just not stay out of my thoughts! I’m excited to bring you a conclusion to the journey this tormented character is taking and present an unusual solution to the zombie apocalypse problem itself.
I’m returning to Kickstarter because the people here are like me: we support indie books from creative people. We like different. I’ve backed many projects here and have discovered many wonderful creators. Kickstarter backers “get” me!
That’s why I’m offering you an Exclusive Kickstarter Edition that won’t be offered retailers outside of this event. Bookmarks and signed bookplates. And backers of my last KS will tell you, I don’t spare the Milestone freebies.
I’m asking for a lot of money here, with the plan to take time to draw, ink, color, letter and design beautiful pages for you. Not having to accept small design jobs through June will allow me to pour myself into “Zombies’ End” heart and soul. Through updates, you’ll be with me every step of the way!
Story pages below — or download the 14-page preview here!
Back "Zombies' End" and catch up with "Wounds" at one of these reward levels. I recommend the G.S. Beatty PRINTED Books Deluxe as the best bonus value level!
The Project Timeline
• January 16 through February 16: Kickstarter Campaign.
• Through the end of February: Kickstarter Funds Received.
• In March: Digital rewards released and physical books shipped, everything but “Zombie’s End,” the bookmarks and the signed bookplates.
• March through Mid-June: It’s art time for Gary, where I dig into producing the remaining pages and putting the book together.
• Mid-June: “Zombie’s End,” the bookmarks and the bookplates go to print. I sign the bookplates and ship them back to the printer. The book ships to you!
• End of July: Expected arrival of “Zombie’s End” to all backers.
Thank you for being here! You are important to this special project’s success and I appreciate you very much!
Now’s the time to pick a pledge level and back “Zombie’s End!”
Risks and challenges
I’m a planner, and I’ve thought through the processes needed to deliver this quality book into your hands, just as I have with the comic book projects I’ve handled these many years.
This is by far the largest funding goal I’ve ever tried to reach on Kickstarter, and that’s a good thing, because reaching it will free my time from other concerns to focus everything I have on great artwork to complete the book.
The vendors I’ve lined up all have excellent reputations for quality and follow-through. Plus, I’m keeping production in the United States to avoid the challenges many in comics have experienced dealing with overseas suppliers.
I’m eager to share this graphic novel with you. My goal is to be sure every backer is satisfied and entertained!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)