Welcome! - to the latest wave of Meanders 3: "Magic, Murder & Mayhem" - a 14 day campaign seeking funds to produce 48+ new digital maps. Prepare to get freaky, crazy and downright gory with this gigantic expansion of detailed Digital Maps for your fantasy RPG's in each of the 3 main categories. Each map includes interior/exterior layers (roofing/rooms) and full furnishing so you can get the best of both worlds. Please help fund me to finish this new set of maps and a thousand new assets/vectors to go with them and make this the 5th successful Meanders campaign on Kickstarter. To give a quick eye-burst and idea of my style and quality here's a sample of one of the 8 rooms from the new College of Magic Set decorated using some of the hundreds of new vectors created specifically for a Magical Library Setting inc. floating/flying books, glass display cases filled with grimoires, bookshelves stuffed with tomes, various stacks of papers and books, carpets, side-tables and a carved runic floor tiling.
For those of you who don't know what Meanders are -: a very brief summary is that they are a versatile set of 300dpi digital JPG RPG maps that act like huge joinable dungeon tiles. Every map is supplied as a bundle of formats ideal for high res printing, with assorted grids, or for virtual gaming. A full breakdown is given in the FAQ or you can check the info given in the previous campaign Here. However I've given a brief description of how to use them below.
- HOME PRINTING: Although the standard maps are 27x18" these maps can be printed out easily using the free program PosteRazor which cuts the large maps into optimal PDF slices either as US Letter or A4 paper sizes so you use the minimum number of pages (approx 7 per map) suited to your printer. Simply tape the sections together making it quick, easy and inexpensive. Choose the 1" gridded (L#), hex-gridded (HX) or non-gridded (L) large hi-res formats for optimal printing.
- VTT: You can use the medium/smaller versions of each map [Marked with an 'M' or 'S' in their filename] for Digital Usage VTT in programs like Fantasy Grounds or Roll20. The smaller files are gridless, give you the detail you need but are sized to suit 100px or 50px and help prevent excess load times. ['S' are recommended for Fantasy Grounds']
- PROFESSIONAL PRINTING: There are lots of places to now upload Meanders to such places as The Game Crafter to or PrintNinja produce thicker custom boards (Approx $20-25 USD a board) or to take the designs to your local printers such as Kinko's, Officeworks, Staples etc and have them printed as laminated designs that you can wipe off. The Game Crafter also offers folding laminated boards which I use alot.
- VINYL: Another alternative is to source a company that makes mouse-pads or game mats and have these printed on vinyl. The High-Resolution retains quality imaging. You don't need a lot of them to enable lots of variable terrain you can re-arrange as needed.
This campaign will focus on creating 48 huge new interchangeable Meanders including a College of Magic (8 maps), A Plague Village & Camp (8 maps), a 9 lvl Wizards Tower (9 maps) and a Dead Forest with Necromancers Mausoleum with Underground Lair (12 maps). In addition to this are the thorned Witchfinger Woods with Gingerbread House (8 maps) and an Arcane Library (4 maps). It will also supply a minimum of 500 vectors with more possible through stretch goals. Continuous funding has allowed me to continue pushing the boundaries, designing all-new textures and features inc. explore new ways of improving and accessorizing my maps from campaign to campaign (thank you!). I'm excited to share some of the new features I've been working on.
Staircases have Overlay Fade to prevent overhanging obstacles such as from blocking/rendering the area below unusable. Fade allows upper/lower levels to co-exist.
- Ascending/Descending Map Level. Building Maps that stack upward or downward as if in 3d space allows you to represent players climbing up/down within epic giant structures. The illusion of height is added to by slowly blurring external landscape as they rise, adding a blue tinge and clouds as they gain ever higher heights and allowing more and more of the surrounds to be seen as would be from greater elevation. The Wizards Tower introduces a towering structure into the sky or into the ground as needed to really drive home the loftiness/import of the building providing the scene for an awesome boss battle on the open rooftop rampart.
- Underground Expansions to structures allows more action and exploration within the same bounded area. The Plague Village features cellars and tunnels, while the Necro-Lair offers a grisly sub-complex. This allows deeper adventuring.
- Wider Pathways in the Forest Terrains with more clearings and additional random objects.
- Maps with buildings/structures are supplied in 3 formats: as a Roofed Version where applicable, Then a cutaway with Blank Interior and also a Fully Furnished Interior.
- Vectors are now Pre-Sized to fit the maps and categorized on Named Sheets so you need only grab and paste.
- While the Furnishings are pre-arranged and merged, you'll also get the Individual Vectors that make them up and the Furnishings as separate objects so you can customize your own arrangements.
- 'Blockers' are a new kind of vector that you can use to Seal up Exits/Entrances you don't want to use in your maps and control your layout. They might be anything from a barricade, to a collapsed roof or floor, to a fallen masonry block or portcullis.
- Likewise new Door/Window Overlays feature a new range of top-down objects so you can change out the doors in any meander with new designs, close off or open up entry/exit points with an assortment of doors/windows/walls.
- Commercial Licenses (5 Available) now allow full usage of all campaign maps inc Stretch Goals AND all campaign vectors.
Maps this time touch on each of the themes of Magic, Murder and Mayhem in different ways and degrees using huge core templates. The standard pledge offers the 48 maps listed above but additional funding will unlock new variants with new vectors to boot. The more funding I raise the more time I can dedicate to producing new maps and furnishings. Here is a description of the different core sets, their possible variants and some sample art.
THE MANSION: A gigantic two-story Housing Estate that quadruples into four different sets with its own furnishings/colouring/features:
- An Active College of Magic (A1) - UNLOCKED - Tier 1
- An Ornate [Victorian] Mansion (A2 - LOCKED)
- An Abandoned Estate (A3- LOCKED)
- A House of Horror at Midnight (A4 - LOCKED).
Enjoy each set with its own flavour, its own vectors and appearance with enough variety for hundreds of different quest types. I.e. the Abandoned Estate will show older wood, signs of deterioration and decay, broken stairs and floorboards, dust and cobwebs, covered furniture etc - while the House of Horror is lamp-lit in parts, with creepy furnishings, bloody drag marks, weird tiling, butcher hooks, eyes in the floorboards. The College of Magic features Dorms, Classrooms, + lots of exciting rooms one would expect in such a place inc. a Magical Library, Greenhouse, Summoning Chambers, Alchemy Lab etc.
THE TOWER: Ascend a Nine-Level Rising Wizard Tower with Dungeon, Eyrie - and everything in between. Available as complete 9-lvl sets:
- Wizards Tower (B1 - UNLOCKED) - Tier 1
- Abandoned Heavily Damaged Turret (B2 - LOCKED)
- The Warlocks Spire (B3 - LOCKED)
- and the Nightrise (B4 - LOCKED)
- + Additional Castle, Dungeon and Tower Maps that allow the tower to transition to other towers or be attached to a Castle with Dungeon. (B5 - LOCKED)
As you rise in levels the view becomes distant and eventually blurry with a faint blue aura to reflect the immense height of the tower. A giant mega-meander with the top floor is also supplied with the set for extra impact and sense of scale in that final boss battle. Blackened Bricks and Red Stone with an army of Carnivorous and Guardian Books adorn the Warlocks Spire. Smashed floor sections, fallen pillars and collapsed stone, cobwebbed and disused furniture feature in the Turret. While the Nightrise features the Tower at night with lamp-lighting, fireplaces and glowing ornaments abound. The Wizards Tower features ornate, antique furnishing with separate section devoted to various fields of magical enquiry.
THE DEAD FOREST: To compliment the verdant Forestry already in the Meanders range, I've created the Dead Forest wherein gnarled wooden fingers of dead trees lead to a huge walled Marble Mausoleum with assorted Crypts and full interiors - AND beneath that, the Necromancers Lair, a terrifying underground complex where the Dark Lord imprisons the unwary and unlucky for his foul experiments to reanimate the dead. Available as
- The Dead Forest (C1 - UNLOCKED) - Tier 1
- Spider-Infested Deep Forest Hellhole (C2 - LOCKED)
- Bloody Trees / Crimson Rivers (C3 - LOCKED)
- The Dead of Night by Wisplight (C4 - LOCKED)
Wrap your players in arachnophobia in the Spider Hellhole variant with forgotten treasures, bundled bodies and thick nasty 'webbs'es's. Represent the ravages of war with the Bloody Trees / Crimson Rivers with hanging gibbets and brutal massacres adorning the dark branches. Or travel by night in the green-purple iridescent wisp-light. The Dead Forest features winding paths of dead trees, a giant cemetery and mausoleum with underground Necromancers complex.
WITCHFINGER WOODS: Here be Witchfinger Woods, where lies the thorned tangled thickets concealing the Witch's Cottage (as it is, and as it deliciously appears covered in candied treats inc. biscuits, toffee apple trees and boiled sweets). Normal Interior or a Gruesome Spectacle befitting of the classical hungry witch. The set includes an abandoned cabin on a carpet of dead leaves and the ability to use brown or green thorn sections and a brown to green-blend with a Pink Gingerbread House variant so you can mix them even more and use this set to extend the Dead Forest. - UNLOCKED - Tier 1
PLAGUE VILLAGE / CAMP: Wander through the hushed streets of a Plague Village or the trenches of a makeshift Plague Camp dotted with Tents and the Make-Shift Hovels of the Sick. Scattered Plague Notices, Abandoned Crates and a Crash Wagon, Barricaded Homes and the Red Plague Mark speak of a terrible affliction. Was it the Well Water? Black Magic? The Merchants Supplies? Are the afflicted merely the Poor, or has a wicked fate befallen the town and lead to an outbreak of Vampires or Zombies? 4 sections of Exterior Plague Village, Interiors and Underground Vaults/Tunnels + 2 Plague Camp sections. It can blend especially well with the Medieval Village Meanders. Available as:
- Standard Plague Village/Camp (D1 - UNLOCKED) - Tier 1
- Flooded Village with muddy brown water (D2 - LOCKED)
- Flooded Village with Green-blue water (D3 - LOCKED) [Blends with Forest Meanders] - Features Flooded River, Mountain Gorge.
- Burning Village (D4 - LOCKED)
The Brown Flooded Village [Blends with Jungle Meanders] features Flooded River, Mountain Gorge sections with floating debris, crocodiles, rowboat. The Blue Flooded Village [Blends with Forest Meanders] features Flooded River, Mountain Gorge sections with floating debris, snakes, rowboat. The burning village has alight buildings some engulfed in flame and billowing black smoke and a lava river with Mega-Meander Volcano.
Also In Development is the ARCANE LIBRARY: Search the Archives of the prestigious:
- White Marbled Hallways of the Royal Library (E1 - UNLOCKED)
- the Smoking Ashes of the Burned Bibliotheca (E2 - LOCKED)
- The Midnight Arcanum brought alive by Glowing Magick (E3 - LOCKED)
- or the Ruined Repository. (E4 - LOCKED)
And to go with them? A TON of new vectors for the maps so you if you don't like my layouts you can decorate them yourself using the Blank Templates.
THE VECTORS: I'm creating around 500 New Vectors (objects/assets) to help decorate the new core maps with all the varied things they need including different materials and condition of furnishings to indicate social status. I want you to be able to add ratty old pine stools to your tavern, antique ornate mahogany to your boudior. Smashed furniture to a ransacked home, or cobwebbed furnishings to disused dungeons. So I'm releasing another gigantic special Meander-focused Vector Pack that includes a huge range of mixed vectors used in each series of these maps with loads of Debris, Barricades, Books, Potions, Bottles, Stacks of Papers/Scrolls, Archives, Trinkets, Ornaments, Boxes, Chests, Display Cases, Table Games, Herbs, Rugs, Tools, Food, Chairs, Table Cloths, Shelves, Ritual Implements, Skulls, Candles/Candelabra, Dining Settings, Lamps/Lights, Vehicles inc Wagon Carts & Rowboats, Bodies, Torture Devices, Gory Bits, Traps, Dungeon Dressings, Levers/Pulleys, Top-Down Doors, Desks, Magical Artifacts, Weapon Racks, Display Cases, Assorted Tents, Campfires, Furs/Skins, Magic Seals, Crumbling Masonry, Statues, Runed Obelisks, Tower Roofs, Giant Mushrooms, Thorns, Thatched Roofing, a Candy House and tons more with all sorts of bits and pieces from each of these sets to furnish your Meanders.
I have already created hundreds of these new vectors. But if you want more, well there is more...
Supplementaries include Stretch Goals and Add-Ons. As funding reaches various levels, new free maps will be designed and added to eligible backers rewards as a bonus [for those new to Kickstarter these are called Stretch-Goals.] If you have pledged for any of the Vector/Object/Asset Packs below in Add-ons, your pack will grow with every stretch goal unlocked. If you don't pledge for the vector packs then you will get the extra maps only. [You will get both blank and fully furnished versions of the maps.]
- 1.5k: Map Variants: A2, B2, C2, D2, E2. +100 extra vectors
- 3k Map Variants: A3, B3, C3, D3, E3. +100 extra vectors
- 6k: Map Variants: A4, B4, C4, D4, E4. +100 extra vectors
- 8k Giant Pirate Ship Top & Lower Deck Double-Meanders - Avast ye Land Lubbers, and prepare to be boarded by the blood-thirsty Captain of the Red Dread Pirate Galleon! A Full Set of Both Decks and Interiors with Cabins, Hold, Rum Storage, Cannons and more. Pirate Ship - includes Crows Nest and Sails. (Two 27x36 Maps) PLUS - The Ship is supplied On Water and At Port. PLUS Giant Ghost-Ship Top & Lower Deck Double-Meanders: as the name implies, this giant glowing pirate ship is the perfect scene for a skeletal or ghostly battle, featuring an above deck ship and below deck with treasure hold, cargo, bunks, stowaways, cages, mess - both with Full Interiors. (Two 27x36 Maps) PLUS - The Ship is supplied On Water and again with a special Green St-Elmos Fire Overlay. PLUS 100 extra vectors. PLUS + Additional Castle, Dungeon and Tower Maps
- 10k ???
Add these to your rewards by adding the cost of the desired add-on to your pledge. Add-ons also contribute toward unlocking Stretch Goals. Please note: this will be the last time previous campaign maps or previous vectors are offered in a Meanders campaign..
Add-On #1: Mega-Meander Dungeon Sandbox. This is an expansion for the previous M3: Dungeons, Dragons and Dwarves Wavethat will allow you to build custom tunnels and rooms around or with any of your existing Meanders (or - Any - of my other products) to gain total control over contextual layout. Arrange my maps as you like or use the sandbox to create unique levels that lead to them. It can also be used on its own to construct huge building layouts. It includes Pre-cut rooms from the Dungeon, Dragons, Dwarves Series that you can re-arrange as desired: but in addition to these will be a mix of at least 50 new hallways, alcoves, new floor textures and new rooms.
Add-On #2: Include 500 Vectors with your maps for $49 or (V1) or 250 Vectors for $29 (V2). The differences between the full and smaller packs will simply be the range of vectors supplied for each category - i.e more or less traps, furnishings, doorways, etc but you will still get a good assortment from each category.
Add another $49 to get all of the previous Fantasy Meander Map Vectors. (V3) which includes approximately 400 Mixed Assets ranging through River/Road, Ice, Desert, Jungle, Forest, Trees, Mining, Houses, Huts, Castle Pieces and Dwarven Vectors. Or $29 to get the 200 Sci-fi Vectors. (V4)
Add-On #3: allows you to add any previous Meanders 2 or 3 Campaign Mega- Map Set to your Pledge for $85 AUD each and the original Meanders 1 Campaign Map Set for $60 AUD. This is a significant price when compared to the cost in USD on my Gametilewarehouse.com site - and will be the last time previous additional campaign sets are offered in a Meanders campaign so snap them up at this very special price while you can.
MEANDERS 1 saw 60 mixed maps created with Western, Cthulhu, Gemstone Cavern, Crashed Spacecraft, Alien Terrain, Castle, Frost Castle, Autumnal Forest, Nighttime Forest, Village, Treetops, Jungle, Forest, Ice and Desert. - Get them by adding $60 to your pledge.
MEANDERS 2: Wave 1: Fantasy - was an explosion that realized over 130 new Meanders (118 of which are included in this bundle) including dozens of Road/River sections for Meanders in Forest, Jungle, Ice and Desert + Mountains, Mines, Temples, Hills, Fields and many more needed features. - Get them by adding $85 to your pledge.
MEANDERS 2: Wave 2: Science Fiction took a new turn with another 108 Maps dedicated to all kinds of sci-fi maps for In Space, Outerspace, In Ship, On Planet, Spaceport, Alien Mothership, Moon Colony, Galactic Cruiser, Space Prison, Alien Colony, Planet Surfaces, Zero Gravity and much more. - Get them by adding $85 to your pledge.
MEANDERS 3: Dungeons, Dragons & Dwarves returned the franchise to Fantasy with a huge new range of maps covering these themes, everything from Dwarven Commerce, Industry and Residential to Maps for presenting Dragon Activity leading to Lairs and an assortment of Castle Dungeons. - Get them by adding $85 to your pledge.
Following Magic, Murder & Mayhem - (if successful) - I aim to take a detour into other genres including Zombie, Post-Apocalyptic, Modern, Military, Superhero to flesh out the depth of range available before returning to Fantasy in 2019.
This will be my 19th Kickstarter - with all previously successful ones being 100% delivered to promise and ahead of the scheduled time-frame. Here are some reasons why you might consider backing me and what I do:
- LOW/NO RISK: If funded this will be my 11th successful Kickstarter. I am extremely hard-working and specialize in completing huge digital map/tile projects and have previously delivered 10 projects to promise with no issues and 100% backer satisfaction. Those project details are listed in my risks section.
- VERSATILITY: Meanders Digital Maps are supplied as high-res 300dpi JPG files in FIVE formats per map. Due to VTT restrictions, these smaller maps prevent lag and still allow stylish backdrops for your game. The larger images allow you to create your own additional formats as needed. This diverse range allows you to use Meanders in virtually any way needed.
- INTERCHANGEABLE: All Meanders use a repeating entry point that makes them compatible with themselves or any other Meander so you can mix and match designs to create thousands of versatile terrain layouts and customize virtually any set-up you need. You can even join them together and make the cuts where you like to get new layouts.
- RANGE: By 2021 I aim to produce over 1000 Digital Maps in the Meanders Range that will cover virtually every type of room, setting or requirement for nearly any RPG and put a staggering amount of beautiful art at your fingertips. This campaign will bring the current range to almost 600 maps. Your support will help continue new themes and expansions.
- CUSTOM CREATIVITY: The option to purchase vectors independantly from the maps with blank map sets opens up the ability to modify and customize furnishings and maps to suit.
- COMMERCIAL LICENSES: A limited number of Commercial Licenses to create and sell your own Meanders using GTW Vectors are available to just 5 backers. I offer extremely generous terms and an easy way to get maps/map art into your next game or module.
- SAVINGS: Meanders retail at $1 USD per map. By backing my Kickstarter you pledge in AUD and gain a very generous saving and don't have to wait for maps to be processed and made available from my website to the general public which can take months or even longer.
- UNIQUENESS: I attempt all kinds of generic but also new and difficult depictions that feature regularly in RPG but for which there are no or few current representations - as a gamer, writer, artist, cartographer and more I combine my knowledge to produce maps that are functional not just beautiful.
- DILIGENCE: This is not my first campaign - nor my first campaign making a huge amount of maps - with at least 6 of those behind me, I know what it takes, how long it takes and I strive to deliver an excellent end product on or before time that keeps my backers coming back for more.
- EVOLUTION: Every campaign that funds allows me to continue expanding the range of maps and improving my skills to make them better and more diverse. By continually returning to visit past projects, finding ways to improve, evolve and make them even cooler and add more and more variants - you are helping me to create a universe of maps that I would like to eventually be available in every theme imaginable. Military, Steampunk, Superhero, Modern and more are in the pipeline.
- SOLUTION: Meanders solve problems: they allow a DM to quickly and instantly cover a table with endless layouts in designs that are available nowhere else, both inexpensively and exhaustively. The formats have been re-designed and tweaked over their lifespan to provide the ultimate convenience and excellence for your RPG and still provide a huge level of customization without lengthy set-up times.
- INTERACTIVITY: I listen to and act on backers requests, suggestions and advice to create what you want - how you want. Through the agency and support of many of my backers, Meanders have been refined and reformed both functionally and aesthetically. Many Meander designs are taken from suggestions by backers and I warmly welcome yours too.
- ASSURED DELIVERY: Based on my rate of work and previous experience I am estimating full delivery of all digital rewards by or before August 2018. I work very hard to complete my art before the stated deadline and get art out to backers as soon as I can - without compromising quality. To date I've not failed to deliver before or on a deadline.
- TRANSPARENCY: You'll always know where I am up to with the project with regular updates and rapid comprehensive communication/replies to any issues that may arise or questions you may have. I strive to keep my backers very well informed of the good (or the bad) and even provide post-campaign support and convenience by installing a campaign graphic that shows which stage of the process I am up to at a visual glimpse, give estimated times for processes, and provide multiple ways to contact me privately or publicly at any time.
- EXCELLENCE: If something isn't right, if something goes wrong, I do my absolute best to fix it quickly and definitively once I spot it or it is brought to my attention during or after my campaigns. I want my backers to have the best tools for their RPG and continually look for ways to improve my products and service.
- TRANSFERENCE: Funds raised not only ensure new meanders, they also get sectioned off into other projects: as a result of the backing I have gotten so far I have made numerous upgrades to my computer and website, bought time to improve my skills, inc developing and manufactured a special new dice kit for Dnd5e that I am attempting to fund in a relaunch. In addition to this I am exploring other concepts to introduce to the RPG Market and extra funding makes exploring these possible.
Return Backers [also known as VIP's] are backers who have backed a previous Meanders Campaign. Their continuous support is instrumental in my ability to have done what I have done and to keep doing this and so to show my appreciation to them - I offer something extra each time I run a new Meanders campaign besides a special discount pledge level. VIP's this time your extra rewards include:
- The Mega-Meander Sandbox + All its Bits and Pieces
- A New Section of the Meanders World Map.
- 250 Vector Pack. (Add $20 to upgrade to the 500 Pack)
To become a VIP - simply back this Meanders campaign and the next time I run one, if you back that, you'll be eligible for similar bonuses. It doesn't need to be consecutive backing either. If you have not backed a Meander campaign before, please do not select the 'Return Backer/VIP' Pledge level.
Based on experience with previous campaigns and my work rate/ethic I expect this campaign to be delivered in full in August 2018. Regardless - Any finished maps/vectors will be sent to backers in August should I run over-time - but that has not happened yet in 19 Kickstarters. And as it stands, I have created at least 70% of the Maps and 60% of the Vectors. I work right throughout and after a campaign to ensure I deliver to promise and on time so I am confident of that estimated delivery date. Delivery consists of organizing the maps/vectors in my Googledrive and sending backers links to download their rewards. The rewards are kept in my Googledrive for at least 6 months so you can share my storage space and take your time downloading them without worrying about missing out.
If this campaign and all of its stretch goals funds - it will bring the total available number of Meanders Maps to an almost staggering 600 and make up more than 55% of the planned Meanderverse with at least 400 more planned in Superhero, Modern, Steampunk, Pulp, Military, Zombie, Post-Apocalyptic, and other genres by 2021. [A Zombie & Post-Apocalyptic Meanders Campaign is in development for Oct-Nov 2018.]
Thank you very much for visiting this campaign page and viewing its content. If you have any questions relating to the campaign, the maps, vectors etc. I am always on standby to answer them. Just msg me publicly or privately. Thank you :)
Risks and challenges
This is now familiar territory with little to no risk. Approx 75% of the art involved is complete and I will be working right throughout the campaign and after it to finish any remainder as efficiently as possible.
This will be my eleventh successful digital campaign if it funds and I have worked out an efficient delivery system/method based on previous digital supply projects.
Created Art is backed up on Google Drive immediately after it is finalized as well as on two other hard-drives so it cannot suffer loss. Short of personal injury nothing in my power will prevent this kickstarter from being completed on time.
I have funded and delivered to promise ten giant digital kickstarters in my career and ahead of time as a creator with no issues - Everything will be ready to be delivered in full by August - and - any completed art will be sent to backers the day after funds clear. I am a professional, dedicated to delivering on time and to promise and this campaign will be no exception. I am always on stand-by to answer any questions you may have and an active supported in the Kickstarter community. Check my message replies to see comprehensive follow-up and support since I began using Kickstarter two years ago and you can also view my previous project listings statuses below.
***Previous Project Status***
Meanders 3: Dungeons, Dragons & Dwarves
Successfully Funded 661%
Funded 18th Feb 2018
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Digital Dungeon Bytz
Successfully Funded 416%
Funded 30th Dec 2017
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Digital Terrain Tiles
Successfully funded @ $512%
Funded 18th Nov 2017
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Digital Dungeon Rooms
Successfully funded @ 820%
Funded 18th Aug 2017
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Meanders 2 Wave 2: Sci-Fi Digital Maps
Successfully funded at 572%
Funded 11th June 2017
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Meanders 2 Wave 1: Fantasy Digital Maps
Successfully funded at 1428%
Funded 27th March 2017
***Reward fulfillment 100% Completed.***
Digital Coin Forge: Layered Template Device for Designing RPG Coins
Successfully funded at 968%
Funded 3rd January 2016
***Reward Fulfillment 100% Completed:***
Meanders: Themed Boards with Connecting Paths for RPG
Successfully funded at 193%
Funded 9th November 2016
***Reward Fulfillment 100% Completed***
Soloman Temple Squares
Successfully funded 144 %
Funded September 8 2016
*** Reward Fulfillment 100% Completed ***
Urban RPG City Rooftops
Successfully funded @ 138%
Funded Jul 7 2016
*** Reward Fulfilment 100% Completed ***
Day/Night Reversible Deluxe City Rooftop Tile Set for RPG
Successfully funded @ 445%
Funded Feb 12 2016
*** Reward Fulfilment 100% Completed ***
- (14 days)