Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds. 400+ New RPG Maps & Terrain (Canceled)
Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds. 400+ New RPG Maps & Terrain (Canceled)
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Zombie, Underwater, Skyborne, Australian Outback, Dwarven, Reef, Underdark and dozens more!
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Zombie, Underwater, Skyborne, Australian Outback, Dwarven, Reef, Underdark and dozens more! Read more
Welcome to what will hopefully be my sixth successful KS campaign: and it's an absolute monster. Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds, the sequel to the successful Meanders 1 kickstarter. M2 seeks funding to add a veritable deluge of dozens of new designs, expansions, entire tiers, blenders and more to your Meanders 1 sets and introduce hundreds of new stand alone designs in a huge range of sets showcasing new skills, new techniques & new ideas as part of a second wave with over 400+ new maps. How much you pledge can get you some cool extras.
$10 gets you 1 of each of the maps from the core terrains (4 maps). + 60 free Meander 1 maps and my 101 Gimp Guide for learning how to make your own + access to add-ons. + a set of 4 FREE QUESTS to go with it by Eric Thomas.
$25 gets you any two core terrain expansions (24 maps) with roads or river, from the Meander 2 Jungle, Desert, Ice or Forest set. + 60 free Meander 1 maps and my 101 Gimp Guide for learning how to make your own. + access to add-ons.
$45 gets you all four core terrain expansions (48 maps) with roads or rivers, from the Jungle, Desert, Ice or Forest set. + 60 free Meander 1 maps and my 101 Gimp Guide for learning how to make your own. + access to add-ons.
Spend $50 or more to qualify for Stretch Goals, $120 or more to receive the World Serpent Inn Meanders 2 set (12 maps) which gives you a special tavern portal hub from which to launch any other Meander as an alternate world. + 60 free Meander 1 maps and my 101 Gimp Guide for learning how to make your own. + access to add-ons.
Pledges from $75 and up include a number of add-ons starting with 3 - each add-on can be chosen by you from the Add-ons list further down and there are over 75 possible choices. - including MapForge compatible tile sets. (see FAQ).
Add $40 for each printed board you want to your pledge.
If you've pledged for more than 10 add-ons - 20 add-ons - or 30 add-ons you'll get some cool extras. (See FAQ)
Not only do I seek to offer a huge range of accessible evolving terrain to my backers, listening and responding to what they want to see - but to look after them too. If the campaign funds - Any pledge to Meanders 2 guarantees you VIP Treatment and a lifetime guarantee from me that you can pick up any set of Meanders 2 for the same price as this Kickstarter ($10) at any time after the campaign. I want to take care of those that take care of me - that is why I created so many of the different tile sets that backers suggested for future expansions to Meanders 1. So you don't need to worry about missing out - I will see to it that if you want Meanders, you will be able to get them. So long as backers want me to keep making these maps - I will, and anytime you want to get hold of them, you can.
So why a second campaign? Quite simply - I want to make this one the Mother of all digital terrain campaigns. Meanders 1 was a massive success with just 60 terrains available. This time around I have put together a campaign offering nearly SEVEN times as much as my first Meanders campaign and I need your help to keep me at my desk crafting all these maps by helping to fund this utter Behemoth of a kickstarter and turn 60 into 600 offering a huge range of new terrain for any RPG including underwater, underground, above ground, in the skies and the stars. I've tried to cover as many themes as I can based on the suggestions from previous backers.
If you're not familiar with Meanders: Synchable Terrain - In a nutshell, Meanders uses dynamic 2.5d scenery with a repeating entry/exit point system that allows all Meanders to be joined to one another to create endless sprawling paths for adventurers to wander upon. The layout is deliberately assymetrical to enhance the impression of randomness but you can orbit any Meanders around another and you'll find their paths match up so you can quickly create huge regions of adventuring space in a diverse variety of themes without having to arrange dozens of smaller tiles. Every Meanders measures 27x18".
Meanders 1 set a strong foundation but I'd now like to add some much-needed expansions, evolutions and enhancements. If that wasn't enough - I want most of it available before the campaign even gets started with no need to unlock it or risk missing out. I'm offering 100's of Designs, Advertising within Meanders Maps, Constructor Packs and everything mentioned above from the get go.
Take a look at the mixed maps above and you can see how a Blender will fade your map into another terrain type instead of an abrupt clash. An Meander 2 Edger offers a nice entrance/exit to your layout and does not have the continued key tree stamp on one side as it is meant to form an edge to your map - you can see it joined effortlessly with an original Meander 1 map. While the Core maps illustrate some of the new expansions via the wide road sections that are now available.
When you pledge for a core terrain set you'll get 12 Road or River Sections in that core terrain type that you can either use with Meanders 1 or on their own. Core terrains are Forest, Desert, Snow and Jungle. Other themed sets will include either 8 or 12 maps depending on the theme - but Core Terrain for Meanders 2 is always 12. You can get 2 Core Terrains for $25, 4 for $45 or choose a higher pledge to get other add-ons with them.
The basic concept of this product is that any Meanders map from any wave can join to any other, seamlessly - so that you know if you back M3 or even M5, you'll be able to match them up and add to your existing range so that backers of Meanders always have new interchanges to offer more variety and diversity per themed type set. If you feel like you missed out on the first campaign - don't worry, just pledge $10 or more and you'll get ALL 60 Meander 1 Maps & a free 101 Guide to using GIMP to create terrain so that you can catch up inexpensively and start building and enjoying your own Meanders collection.
Want to see a Meanders 1 Map up close? Download this full free sample map of the artwork at your convenience to see for yourself if my art style is right for you :) Note that Meanders are largely devoid of clutter in order that there be room for action to take place, that unwanted items that do not exist in a given DM's story do not feature, and that the maps can be populated as required by other tiles/tokens as desired with a huge range of standard and unusual tropes to suit the majority of campaigns.
[Meanders 1 Forest Section D]: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxinvUVVFXeKbkx6WFJLT1B2VFU
You can also view the Meanders 1 campaign video here: https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2657572/video-718342-h264_high.mp4
And see the entire campaign for Meanders 1 here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gametilewarehouse/meanders-themed-boards-with-connecting-paths-for-r
Digital Files: By default Meanders are supplied as PDF and JPEG Digital Files. The PDF's for Hi-Res both with and without a grid. And the JPEGs in Low-Res - both with and without a grid - ideal for Virtual Table Top, Roll20, Fantasy Grounds or other VTT platforms. For example if you pledged for the Atlantis set of maps you would get the 8 maps in all of the following formats:
- The 8 Atlantis maps as digital files in 1" Square Gridded Hi-Res 300dpi PDF
- The 8 Atlantis maps as digital files in Un-gridded Hi-Res 300dpi PDF
- The 8 Atlantis maps as digital files in 1" Square Gridded Low-Res 50 dpi VTT-Ready maps (less than 1mb)
- The 8 Atlantis maps as digital files in Un-gridded Low-Res 50 dpi VTT-Ready maps (less than 1mb)
So, 8 maps but in 4 types. Giving you both high-resolution and low-resolution options. And this is the same for any set of Meanders making any set of them very usable. A 1" Square Grid is supplied by default however four grid PNG's are also supplied with every pledge = 1" Square, Hex, 1" White Cross-hair and Black Cross-hair with instructions included on how to easily add grids with a few clicks of a button and a program like GIMP or Photoshop. (The extra grids allows backers to customize their Meanders to suit their needs as well as keep gridding uniform with other Meanders.)
[Edit]: Options now included MapForge compatible tiles: please see FAQ.
Physical boards are available to purchase at extra cost of $40 per board. They are professionally printed on six-section folding 60pt chipboard with a black backing on the reverse side. They are 3mm thick and given a special coating that makes them dry/wet erasable, resist liquids, tears, peeling, scuffs and soiling. Backers will have to wait until I have completed the full range of Meanders for the best selection. Backers can choose custom grids for their Physical Boards board to board but Shipping is to the United States only - with sincere apologies to overseas backers. Please See FAQ for costings.
Besides the Core Terrain you can buy extra ADD-ONS: An Add-on is how Kickstarter refers to an extra that a backer pays more for. When you pledge, you pledge for a specific reward, i.e. 48 of my maps. But you can then choose extras to add to your reward by looking at my list of 75+ Add-ons below - with any Add-on costing just $10 each. Most Add-ons are themed sets that give you 8 or 12 new maps in that theme. There are DOZENS of themed sets to choose from whether you like Fantasy, Sci-fi, Zombie or many more.
EBB Add-On Pack: In addition you can pledge for extra add-ons such as the Edger, Bridger, Blender pack also called an EBB so that you can blend any core terrain into another core terrain neatly - add new scenes and sites to your layout (Bridger) - and provide convenient entrances and exits into your set-up as well (Edger). There are 8 maps in any EBB Add-on designed to compliment existing core terrain made up of 4 blenders, 2 edgers and 2 bridgers.
When I created Meanders 1, I only did a few types of terrain for each theme, i.e. four jungle maps. This was just the beginning - I wanted to expand every terrain so that you had a lot more options as to how you built your layout. So in Meanders 2, as well as entirely new themes and extra maps for the old themes, I have added three new map types that fulfill a specific terrain function.
An Edger simply acts as a map that leads into the main terrain, it might be fields, or a forest edge, or a bridge - its essentially a nice starting or ending place for your adventurers to begin or end their Meander - edgers are designed to be placed to the left or right of another Meander.
A Blender is a stylish way to change between two terrains that don't match such as Jungle and Snow. It is a map the gradually changes from one terrain into another that you put between two contrasting terrains - so instead of just having a snow board next to a jungle board and the two terrains clashing - there is a gradual change of terrain from snow into jungle to make it both more believable, and less jarring to look at. Blenders are designed to placed at combination of top/bottom or left-right of another Meander.
A Bridger is a map that has a basic terrain feature on it such as a lake, or some nice scenery to break up the journey with interesting things to look at or interact with - these can be placed at any combination of top/bottom or left-right of another Meander. If you only have paths for your adventurers to wander around on - they might get bored, so Bridgers help to break up the landscape a bit, give you good places to put an encounter or plot twist. I.e. your adventurers wander through the forest and get to a lake - now you can depict that lake in the same style as the other meanders with the Lake Bridger for the Forest Set.
Each Core Terrain has its own unique Edgers, Bridgers and Blenders. There are 4 EBB add-ons to choose from - or you can get them all for $40.
CONSTRUCTOR ADD-ON: A Meanders Constructor Pack is a set of base terrain textures supplied for every theme you pledge for. It comes with PNG vectors or pictures of trees, shrubs, buildings, bridges and other features that you see on a Meanders that you can use to build your own. A vector is simply an object that has been placed on a transparent background so that it can be overlaid onto another object (in this case, a map). With vectors you can quickly repeat the placement of a tree for instance - and make a forest relatively quickly. All of this is explained in my 101 Gimp Guide, free when you pledge $10 or more.
Add-ons also include reverse-engineering of your Meander 1's to jazz them up or add new layers to them, adding interiors or exteriors as extra layers to any Meanders you pledge for, my article on the psychology of terrain building, and other goodies besides.
Here are some close-ups of the new art:
(This is the Zombie Apocalypse City and Raised Bridge Set in progress)
I figure out the basic paths based on the Entrance/Exit points to each meanders (marked with red x's as a temporary layer on my software) and the major paths and basic composition. Then I create the designs, comparing them with others as I go to ensure they still match up and ensure maximum compatibility.
Each Meander can take up to or more than 12 hours to complete. But the results speak for themselves - help me to make ALL of these awesome sets available by pledging today.
Even as I push the boundaries of my artwork into new concepts, I've not forgotten Meanders 1, and I want to do a little (actually, a lot) of reverse engineering to bestow them with some additional touch-ups such as provide building interiors, extra stories, underground dungeons, cellars and cavern layers. No terrain gets left behind. Here's a section of the Autumnal Forest from Meanders 1. New art will allow you to overlay sections of M1's to produce new variants and provide all-new underground entrances and even entirely new underground maps. Just check the Add-ons in the Meanders 1 Add-on Section below to see how you can enhance your Meanders.
The hope is that Meanders can be represented with maximum usability so that you can take action underground, above ground or even above ground in rooftops and higher tiers. Here are some other features of the Meanders 2 campaign:
- STRETCH GOALS: This time around, every Stretch Goal will either be 6 incredible new free special themed maps for every backer or a Gigantic 54x36" (Quad-Meander) VTT-ready map in a variety of crazy and exciting themes! Try and guess what they are by playing Hangman in the comments. [See more info just below]
- STRETCH GOAL ELIGIBILITY: With more than 400 potential new maps to get your hands on (not including the 48-60 core designs!) all you have to do is pledge $50 or more to be eligible for all of the Stretch Goals.
- EXCLUSIVE INFINITY HUB: Pledge over $120 and you'll get the exclusive 12 section World Serpent Inn Meanders, a tavern at the end of the world that acts as a hub with infinite portals so you can teleport your adventurers to ANY other Meander just by lining it up against one of the dozens of dimensional nexions.
- FREE QUEST PACKS: A special guest loved the Meanders 2 project so much they've offered to put together a selection of basic quests for the four Meanders 1 Core Terrains: so a very warm welcome to Eric Thomas, the former President of Black Pigeon Press, author of the Hacktastic D/20 Fantasy game system and twenty or so supplements. Eric also wrote a fantasy novel - The Makings of A Warlock and did a bit of work for the LionForge Comics event. His quests will be supplied free to all backers as an extra bonus.
- VERSATILE USAGE: Digital Designs will be supplied as Hi-Res PDF and Low-Res VTT with no grid AND 1" Square Grid. Also supplied are digital files of Hex, 'Squex', Square, White Cross-hair, Black Cross-hair and Barbarian Grids that you can lay over the top of your Meanders - instructions supplied. Due to the sheer number of files I am creating and storing: trying to create, upload, manage, track 400 or so massive files in each type of grid would severely limit my resources and my computer which is already working at full capacity just to keep up with my demands. Printed designs will allow custom grid choice. A squex is a square overlaid with a larger hex (please see updates - while a Barbarian Grid makes Meanders compatible with Conan.)
- ADDED VALUE: Where as Meanders 1 sets contained between 2-6 maps - Meanders 2 sets contain either 8 or 12 so you are paying just under or just over 1$ per giant 27x18" map.
- COMMERCIAL APPLICATION: Please see FAQ.
- INTERACTIVITY: If you aren't sure what's going to be in a set of Meanders, just ask me, even though I haven't fully decided on all of them -Rest assured I will be working and thinking hard to make each themed set as awesome and expansive as I can and will also be taking suggestions on what rooms/designs to include in sets, just post in the comments or let me know in PM's what you'd like to see!
Here is the list of Add-ons you can choose from. Just decide what you want and ensure your pledge level gives you the right number of add-ons - or you can buy more add-ons at any time for $10 each.
MEANDER 1 ADD-ONS
- (1a) Reverse Engineering of the Core Meanders 1's (Jungle, Forest, Desert, Snow) with all-new Massive Buildings layover. +$10
- (2a) Reverse-Engineering of the Meander 1's to include new wilderness layers for entrances to and comprehensive layers for underground terrain such as caverns, dungeons, and mines. + $10 AUD
- (3a) Reverse-Engineering of the Meander 1's to include new buildings with interiors and interiors of existing ones. + $10 AUD
- (4a) Reverse-Engineering of the Meander 1's to include new urbanite layers for entrances to and comprehensive layers for underground levels such as dungeons, cellars, basements, crypts, archaeological sites. + $10 AUD
- (5a) Mountain Pack for 4 Core Terrain Types: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (6a) Enhanced Constructor Pack with New PNG's + $10 AUD
- (7a) SPECIAL: Reverse-Engineering of the Meanders 1 to include advertising of your company or product from a fantasy shop or merchant caravan. (Spend $200 or more to qualify). + $10 AUD (Limited Spots Available)
- (8a) Keeping it Real: my article on the psychology of terrain, composition and design & story building + $10 AUD
- + FREE Meanders 1 Superpack: 60 terrains from M1 Campaign with any pledge over $10.
- + FREE 101 Terrain Guide to using GIMP to create your own Meanders with any pledge over $10.
MEANDER 2 ADD-ONS
- (1b) Expansion Terrain Set for Forest with Edges, Bridgers and Blenders: 8 sections. + $10 AUD
- (2b) Expansion Terrain Set for Jungle with Edges, Bridgers and Blenders: 8 sections. + $10 AUD
- (3b) Expansion Terrain Set for Desert with Edges, Bridgers and Blenders: 8 sections. + $10 AUD
- (4b) Expansion Terrain Set for Snow with Edges, Bridgers and Blenders: 8 sections. + $10 AUD
- (5b) PDF with Detailed Description/Back Story of Each Location with Quest Suggestions.
- (6b) Sacred Spaces for the Core Terrain: 8 Sections + $10 AUD
- (7b) Include new layers for entrances to and comprehensive layers for underground terrain such as caverns, dungeons, and mines. + $10 AUD
- (8b) Include new layers for entrances to and comprehensive layers for underground levels such as dungeons, cellars, basements, crypts, archaeological sites. + $10 AUD
- (9b) Dungeon Room Meanders. Huge grids of dungeon rooms: 8 sections. + $10 AUD
- (10b) Meanders 2 Constructor Pack. + $10 AUD
- (11b) Atlantis Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (12b) Island and Reef Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (13b) Lost (Dinosaur) Valley Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (14b) Dwarven Citadel Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (15b) New Underdark Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (16b) New Treetop Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (17b) New Gemstone Cavern Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (18b) Sewer System Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (19b) New Town & Village Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (20b) Fantasy Battlefield Before and After Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (21b) Sci-fi Spaceport Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (22b) Zombie Apocalypse City Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (23b) Zombie Apocalypse Raising Bridge Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (24b) Demonic Cathedral Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (25b) Australian Outback Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (26b) Moonbase: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (27b) Viking Longhouse, Village and Boat Harbour: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (28b) Cybernetic Hologram Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (29b) Galactic Space Cruiser Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (30b) Sky Cloud Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (31b) Plane of Fire: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (32b) Plane of Water: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (33b) Plane of Earth: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (34b) Plane of Water: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (35b) SPECIAL: Include advertising of your company or product from a fantasy shop or merchant caravan in one of the Meander 2 designs. (Spend $200 or more to qualify). + $10 AUD (Limited Spots Available)
- (36b) Expansive World/Galactic Map with all Meanders Locales marked/named in detailed appropriate terrain. + $10 AUD
- (37b) Custom Barbarian Grids + $10 AUD
- (38b) Furnished Interiors of M2 Buildings + $10 AUD
- (39b) Core M2 Forest Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (40b) Core M2 Desert Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (41b) Core M2 Snow Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (42b) Core M2 Jungle Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (43b) Post-Apocalyptic Nuclear Fallout City Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (44b) Deep Space, Hyperspace & Asteroid Belt Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (45b) Urban City Blocks Meanders (Zombie City without the Carnage & Blood)
- (46b) Necromancers Forest
- (47b) Planet Surface Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (48b) Alien Spacecraft/Hive Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (49b) Labyrinth of Death Meanders: 12 sections + $10 AUD
- (50b) Swamp, Tundra Teaser Set Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (51b) Superhero Mansion Meanders: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (52b) Necromantic Catacombs: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (53b) Haunted Mansion & Graveyard: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (54b) 8-Floored Fantasy Tower: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (55b) Plague Camp & Village: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (56b) Halfling Tunnels & Homes: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (57b) Zombie Apocalypse Supermarket, Park and Car Park: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (58b) Zombie Apocalypse Pentagon, CIA, NSA Headquarters: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (59b) Zombie Apocalypse Reichstag: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (60b) Zombie Apocalypse Suburbia: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (61b) Area 51 Meanders with Desert Crash: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (62b) Ocean Trench and Bathyal Deep: 8 sections + $10 AUD
- (63b) SPECIAL: Include advertising of your company or product from a fantasy shop or merchant caravan in one of the Meander 2 designs. (Spend $200 or more to qualify). + $10 AUD (Limited Spots Available)
- (64b) PDF with Detailed Description/Back Story of Each Location with Quest Suggestions.
- (65b) Interiors of Buildings + $10 AUD
- (66b) Include new layers for entrances to and comprehensive wilderness layers for underground terrain such as caverns, dungeons, and mines. + $10 AUD
- (67b) Include new urbanite layers for entrances to and comprehensive layers for underground levels such as dungeons, cellars, basements, crypts, archaeological sites. + $10 AUD
- (68b) Extras Constructor Pack 2 with New PNG's + $10 AUD
- (69b) Revamp of Meanders 1 to include new finishes, touch-ups and distinct features.
- This is a stretch goal that will give everyone 12 free surrealist maps. This level of funding will essentially freeze time for me, allowing me to let my imagination run wild, leaving the safe dimensional boundaries, the strict composite tendency of creating themed vistas occupied by very definite things: and to merge, forge and unfold "The Quantamonium." A combination of Escher, Dali, Geiger and my own fascination with transforming a flat plane with myriad illusions into a compelling piece of surreal art for really strange and exciting RPG tales.
Even though the majority of Meanders are unlocked for you to pledge on from the beginning: there are secret sets of maps and giant ones that can also be unlocked. Supplied as either six new 27x18" maps in the given theme, or as a gigantic "Mega-Meander." While they are a mystery now, you can in fact try to guess them by playing a game of Hangman during the campaign. Please see FAQ.
*A big Shout-Out to the Fellas at Fantasy Grounds.com who helped me fund Meanders 1 and taught me how to provide working VTT maps!
Plan of Attack:
The 48 Core Terrains and World Serpent Inn designs will be complete and ready to go out if the campaign funds and after KS Funds have cleared + any samples relevant to backers choices will also be supplied. I'll be working on making the other sets available as soon as possible, working right through the campaign on extra designs and onward until they are all done - with an expected completion date for all of the Meanders in August '17. Any remaining rewards requiring completion of art will be shipped in monthly waves so that backers will get large groups of Meanders that have been completed - on a regular basis.
Campaign Promise: If funded - All of my time and resources will be committed to completing Meanders 2: Brave New Worlds without starting any alternate campaigns until backers have 100% of their maps and rewards. If there is interest, I will also commit to a Meanders 3 so that backers can continue to expand and enhance and modify their Meanders as a long-term terrain option. I appreciate the issue of a product being supplied and then never again leaving you with no way to get more: so as long as backers want Meanders, I'll keep making, expanding, evolving Meanders. With the great hope that if there is a Meanders 3, it can also be on vinyl or rubber matting. Thank you all very much for getting me to this point and to my new backers as well. I appreciate all of the support, generosity and encouragement that allows me to keep designing for you and doing what I enjoy.
Risks and challenges
With your support I hope to make this my Sixth successful Kickstarter campaign and certainly my most ambitious but I have shown on numerous occasions that I am more than capable of finishing vast digital art projects on time if not before it. I've delivered to promise on five previous campaigns and will continue my track record and deliver on this one too lovingly expanding Meanders into the stratosphere with over 400 New Designs in dozens of new styles and themes to make this the largest terrain campaign Kickstarter has ever seen.
With my intimate knowledge of GIMP and other tools which grows with every new set, I've become familiar with the processes needed to complete artistic tasks and techniques more quickly as well as built an enormous library of vectors. This has greatly lessened time spent on each design trying to figure out how to achieve a specific outcome and I can now work quickly and confidently with no loss of detail or integrity combining new techniques, styles and concepts to create virtually any variant I (or you) can dream of. This ability combined with my work ethic and great love of making miniature terrains means a dedication to complete the project in full as soon as possible.
I am dedicated to my art and my backers and strive to deliver comprehensive communication, professional standards, timely delivery and an excellent end-product. Even now I continue to study GIMP, lighting, filters and learn new techniques to enhance my craft. I believe that I have shown my transparency, integrity and professionalism as a Kickstarter campaigner, that I do what I say I'm going to do with 100% backer satisfaction and therefore that my campaign is very low to no risk. I GREATLY enjoy the design process, find it very rewarding and fun and have already completed almost 90 Designs prior to launch.
Meanders 1 files averaged around 250-300mb - the new details, shading, layers and touches to Meanders 2 is pushing each file up to around 500-600mb putting strain on my computer. As I only work with one at a time it is manageable and I have already completed X amount without issue. The only risks I can foresee are a loss of data due to unexpected software/hardware failure.
To mitigate computer failure, I have invested in 1TB of Googledrive space where back-ups will be stored (though I may need more) - and in case of Googledrive failure, likewise on my hard-drive. With regular back-ups made back and forth this should safe-guard any mishap with the vast number of designs being lost mid-process.
Other than an Act of God - nothing will stop me from forging ahead and completing this mammoth project. Please feel free to ask any questions, I am always here to offer rapid response.
***Previous Project Status***
Digital Coin Forge: Layered Template Device for Designing RPG Coins
Successfully funded at 968%
Funded 3rd January 2016
***Reward Fulfillment 92% Completed: All Digital Forges Supplied / Custom Designs in Progress / Printed Rewards: 1 Manufactured and Sent / 2 waiting on Survey Response.***
Meanders: Themed Boards with Connecting Paths for RPG
Successfully funded at 193%
Funded 9th November 2016
***Reward Fulfillment 100% Completed: All Digital Art Supplied / Custom Designs Completed & Transferred / Printed Rewards Manufactured and Sent.***
Soloman Temple Squares
Successfully funded 144 %
Funded September 8 2016
*** Reward Fulfillment 100% Completed ***
Urban RPG City Rooftops
Successfully funded @ 138%
Funded Jul 7 2016
*** Reward Fulfilment 100% Completed ***
Day/Night Reversible Deluxe City Rooftop Tile Set for RPG
Successfully funded @ 445%
Funded Feb 12 2016
*** Reward Fulfilment 100% Completed ***
- (45 days)