Well Over 400 Parts Open As of Wednesday, February 6th !
Welcome to GameScape3D’s most original 3D printable terrain project yet, involving more than a year of relentless designing, 3D printing, and testing. We are proud to present the third installment of our "Savage Realms" digital terrain series… CITADEL
We are featuring an infinite 3d printed castle design and massive multi-tiered fortress walls for your tabletop gaming room. Below you will find a host of links leading to diagrams, videos, and photo albums of specific features.
With over 40 stretch goal incentives this Kickstarter is set to explode from 230 STL files to over 500 modeled pieces. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be a part of what will surely be one of the most ambitious and original fantasy 3D printed terrain Kickstarters of 2019.
Notice:This is a digital product of STL. fIles for 3d printing.
Free Sample Mini-Keep on Thingiverse
Help us out and share our " Free Huge Product Sample" with your friends!
- Base Kit: 230 Parts With +500 parts become available through Stretch Goals
- Backed Us Before? +100 extra parts will be sent to you through our Extended Kickstarter Rewards System to Previous Backers
- Versatility No structure is EVER just one building, tower, or, wall! Our products can be assembled in infinite combinations. The limit is your imagination!
- Quality All parts have gone through our Precision Design Process, where each individual component is test printed and tweaked for no less than three iterations resulting in both Dead-Balls-On Accuracy and Easy Assembly.
- Compatibility All of our model sets are designed for you to mix and match between each. Some of our set components also include adapters for stacking on top of OpenLOCK designed parts.
- Snap Assembly NO GLUE NEEDED!
- Common Build Plate Size All models will fit on a 6 x 9 or 8 x 8-inch build plate.
- (ALMOST) ZERO Supports We have eliminated the need to print supports on 99% of our parts. When required, supports usually designed into the model.
- High Resolution All resolution and detail is Jacked to the Nines, so your digital files will continue to be timeless as 3D Printing technology improves.
- Open__Peg Stacking System Our limitless, free-form vertical stacking design system is OpenLOCK friendly and is Open Source, which can be applied to other designers' work!
- Stackable Walls up to 2 - 7 inches high.
- OpenLOCK Connectors can easily attach walls to a tower built from the official OpenLOCK templates for up to 3 stories.
- Timber Platforms come in 3 sizes allowing between 1 ½ - 3 ½ inches of space for placing catapults or even giant figures up on your walls and into the battle!
- Corner Towers can be built to easily soar up to 15 inches and beyond.
- Optional Exterior Buttresses will allow you to mount gargoyles or other totems upon your walls to personalize or frighten the enemy! Blanks and bools will be loaded to Thingiverse so you can make your own wall statues using your favorite opensource models.
- Gatehouse is fully functional with two sets of working double doors and a drawbridge. The gate can be broken down to work with a shorter wall and features multiple gatehouse design options, including a functioning oil pour cauldron over the gate! *
- Ruins! A wide range of wall ruins and rubble piles will allow you to show various stages of wall damage during your battle! Better yet, have your heroes discover a ruined keep and rebuild it as part of your adventure! *
* Available through early Stretch Goal awards
- Full Set of OpenLOCK roads includes 45 and 22.5-degree turns.
- Organic Design Clip roads together to build an infinite battle map!
- Open__Peg Stacking System Allows you to build your city on top of the road tiles!
- Two-Inch Wide option available.
- Square Grid Overlay option available.
- Stretch Goals will unlock more road designs.
- Cavernous Rooms with buttresses and massive, vaulted OpenLOCK walls are possible with our original Through-Clip Pillar & Spacer design.
- Mix It Up Make half a building with traditional room levels or partial room levels alternating with larger vaulted wall rooms.
- Open__Peg Stacking System allows you to add attachments such as stairs or even build an entire town on top of your massive, flat-roof keep!
- Battlements Both overhang and flush battlements are available, many buttress features are optional. All castle doors open and the castle includes several stair systems.
- Mega Towers The Keep can also be used to make huge towers for the walls.
- OpenLOCK-Compatible This system will integrate with traditional OpenLOCK build systems.
- Stretch Goals will unlock more Castle expansion features.
(For Previous Backers & Add-On Sets)
- New! Complex Timber Frame Shells, Foundations, and Caps for Basic Open__Peg Stacking System.
- New! Buildings for Open__Peg Elf Outpost including more options for kit-mashing with the Basic Open_Peg Stacking System.
- Fully Redesigned OpenLOCK/OpenPeg version of Stronghold on the Borderlands
- Stretch Goals will unlock even more!
Add-ON Commercial Printing Licenses are $85 $70 $100
Quick Share Links for this campaign! Thanks for helping spread the word.
Risks and challenges
I have completed two successful kickstarter campaigns. The main design is complete as of 11-3-18. I have not completed any stretch goals though armature design systems are in place. I expect to deliver the initial product, add-ons, and early stretch goals when funding is released. Usually this means 2 weeks after funding ends. Remaining stretch goals will be released intermittently for 1-6 months. The timeline will depend on the number of stretch goals that open.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)