Welcome to GameScape3D's new and Exciting Kickstarter offering. We are featuring an OpenLOCK Elf Outpost, OpenLOCK Triplex Tile Sets and Floors, as well as several buildings that feature our NEW OpenPeg, modular INFINITE STACKING SYSTEM! This stacking system will allow you to easily Kit Mash our building models with OpenLOCK tile sets! Over 200 Parts!
Checkout our Exclusive Extended Kickstarter Rewards in Update #3
- Snap Assembly. NO GLUE NEEDED!
- NO Auto-Supports needed. Zero support printing, except for a few we put in on a couple of parts.
- Requires a 6x5 build plate to print all basic files. Some stretch goals may require a slightly larger surface area.
- Open__Peg Build System Introduced. Limitless free form vertical stacking, which can be applied to other designers' work too! System offers an alternate OpenLOCK stacking system and includes adapters to Kitmash OpenLOCK designs with our buildings.
- Precision Design: All parts test printed and tweaked no less than three times for both dead-balls-on accuracy and easy assembly.
- High resolution parts: All resolution and detail is jacked to the nines so your digital files will be timeless as 3D Printing improves.
- Many Bool Tools included for cutting your own doors, windows, and OpenPeg connectors.
- This product fully compatible with our first kickstarter "Stronghold on the Borderlands." We have posted a full set of OpenPeg plates for previous backers on that campaign page's Update area. Go get yours if you backed us! It also includes many models that have been converted for one piece, support-free printing.
Elvish Fort Wall Extensions and 2 Small elven houses available through stretch goals!
- Two Basic expanded Sets of Triplex Walls featuring both full Interior and Exterior/interior mixed walls.
- 7 floor tiles for each Triplex wall set, plus 5 dilapidated style timber floor tiles.
- 7 OpenPeg Conversion Plugs designed specifically for these seven OpenLOCK Kit Mashing! See OpenPeg VIDEO for more details!
- Each Triplex set comes with 4 snap together, functioning door walls. These walls are designed to print without supports! Each door size comes with an interior/exterior and interior/interior base option.
Openpeg Buildings Overview
- 4 basic building shapes plus 2 more available through stretch goals.
- No Glue snap together windows and doors. The doors will be functional and there will be a window option for Plexiglas inserts. More window options to open with stretch goals! Bool tools will be included so you can cut in your own windows or doors.
- 4 basic roof designs and many smaller or specific use roof designs. More roof designs available through stretch goals.
- A complete Blacksmith Design.
This Kickstarter is the first part of a two-phase product. The second phase will include Citadel Walls (7 inches tall with 3.25 inch platforms) and Towers reaching as high as 15 inches! We will be completing an OpenLOCK Keep and adding expansions to this Kickstarter's product line.
Below are some images and a video of the whole thing. It was divided because it became too large for me to deal with. A realization I came to when our "short" demo video ended up being twelve minutes (and that was with a lot of cuts). We anticipate launching the second phase in late July. I will likely include a resin cast product at that time.
Risks and challenges
We have successfully completed one kickstarter with similar content which also included a resin cast product. All phases of that kickstarter were completed on or ahead of schedule.
Risk is essentially ZERO. All models (aside from a couple stretch goals) are fully processed and test printed many times over in both ABS and PLA.
This Kickstarter will be distributed through this campaign page and will include copious documentation as well.
If necessary, stretch goals will be distributed as a patch within four weeks of the initial distribution.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)