HUNTERS MARK ROADMAP
VANGUARD OF ARCOSA
A Faction supplement covering the Iron Hawks, Fervendt Banner, and Wolfhorde. Includes 12 new sub-classes, new magic items, and advanced Trophycrafting!
TYRANTS OF ARCOSA
A Monster supplement covering new Primalrite Generations! Contains dozens of new Primalrites to hunt, profaned Primalrites turned mad, and a new threat – Brutebloods!
COLOSSUS OF ARCOSA
Adventure 2 of 2 set in Arcosa, the Sunken Island. For characters of level 5-15.
HUNTERS MARK UPDATES
- Softcover/Hardcover/Limited Edition Update The physical books should be arriving in December.
- Bounty Book/Territory Maps Update The battle-maps, pawns, props, and player handouts are releasing this week. If you backed either, you’ll get a PDF containing them. If you didn’t get a chance to back it, you’ll be able to pick it here.
- Guild Guide Update The new sub-classes, challenges, and fan-submitted items are releasing in 1-2 weeks. If you backed it, you’ll get a PDF containing it. If you didn’t get a chance to back it, you’ll be able to pick it up in Vanguard of Arcosa.
- Fantasy Grounds Update Rob Twohy is on-board for converting Hunters Mark for Fantasy Grounds. If you backed the Fantasy Grounds level, you’ll get the Fantasy Grounds files, Hunters Mark PDF, and Bounty Book.
- Ghost-hunters Update This got expanded and pushed back till Spring 2018. If you backed it, you’ll get a PDF containing it.
HUNTERS MARK KICKSTARTER
Hunters Mark (2nd Print) For FLGS and anyone else that wants a physical copy, there will be a second print for Hunters Mark. TBA