128 was created for the athlete who wants the convenience of a reusable gallon sized water bottle without the poisonous effects of plastic. This stainless steel bottle was developed to replace the countless gallon sized plastic bottles that are frequently used in the fitness industry. 128 is not only environmentally friendly, it provides a simple way to track water consumption while promoting proper hydration with its convenient size. In fact, this is the first and only reusable bottle of its size on the market.
- Design Patented minimalist design fits perfectly in any hand, while removable base and wide mouth opening allows access for easy cleaning.
- Bottle Constructed with BPA and toxin free 18/8 food grade stainless steel.
- Lid Constructed with BPA and toxin free polypropylene.
- Gauge Constructed with BPA and toxin free tritan.
- Handle/Grip Rubber encased steel handle allows for soft ergonomic grip.
- Base Rubber covering serves as protective layer for the stainless steel bottom that twists off for easy cleaning.
- Supplement Vessel 18/8 stainless steel container stores amino acid powder or similar supplements while protecting liquids from contact with plastic.
- Sustainability Durable stainless steel bottle is developed to last and not end up in a landfill. One year limited warranty.
- Capacity 128 Ounces
- Dimension 9.52 inches tall/8.67 inches wide.
- Mouth Opening Diameter 1.63 inches.
- Removable Base Opening 5 inches
Caught in our element with our wasteful habits...
Recently, I began seeing all kinds of athletes with gallon sized plastic bottles. Joggers, cross-fitters, and even yogis were lugging around these increasingly large and un-green plastic containers. I soon discovered these and other fitness enthusiasts were participating in the Gallon-a-Day Challenge, a fitness trend that pushes individuals to reach the highest hydration goals. With limited options, those interested in the challenge had no option but to use plastic gallon bottles that are poisonous to environment, or resort to refilling smaller reusable bottles several times a day. This is why I created 128, the only reusable non-plastic bottle of its size. 128 is the most convenient way to meet high hydration goals while also protecting our environment.
Health and Fitness...
The need for VedaLife’s reusable bottle is obvious. Meeting any fitness goal requires sufficient hydration, whether it’s competing at peak performance or just getting the most out of a workout. Underestimating the body’s hydration needs can lead to a decline in performance, production and results. VedaLife not only wants to minimize the destructive habit of athletes who rely on plastic bottles, but hopes to promote a hydration movement by making consuming large amounts of water convenient as well as green.
Even the slightest level of dehydration impacts the body...
- 1% Dehydration - Triggers thirst.
- 2% Dehydration - Obstructs sports performance.
- 3% Dehydration - Disturbs physiologic function.
- 4% Dehydration - Increase risk of heat illness and hospitalization.
Your body is constantly losing water. Not only do you produce more than 1.5 liters in waste, nearly another liter is lost from sweating and breathing. It is essential to replace this liquid on a daily basis.
Recycling and Our Environment...
Plastic bottles destroy the ecosystem. In the last decade alone we have produced more plastic goods than in the entire last century! Where does all this plastic go? Of the percentage of bottles that make it into a recycling bin, only 23% are actually recycled. This means the majority of these bottles end up in landfills or shipped overseas to be recycled, while an alarming amount ends up as loose plastic pollution in our oceans. Each year the tonnage of plastic discovered in our oceans increases. Experts estimate billions of pounds of plastic can be found in the world’s waters at any time.
- Over 60% of all plastic bottles sold are never recycled!
- Over 38 billion water bottles end up in landfills every year. This is enough to circle the globe with water bottles 150 times!
- It takes up to 1000 years of exposure to light and oxygen for disposable plastic water bottles to begin decomposing. However, since most plastic bottles in landfills are shielded from sunlight and fresh air, this process can take much longer if it starts at all.
- As many as one million sea creatures and seabirds are killed every year by the garbage found in our oceans. Marine life often mistake plastic garbage for food.
Investing in 128 is one of the simplest things you can do to help preserve our environment. Through small steps like this, we can reduce the amount of plastic that enters landfills and oceans. The average individual uses 167 bottles a year! 128 can help reduce this number dramatically. Together, we can solve this worldwide problem!
Why I need your help...
Your support is vital. Whether being a social media share or investment in this venture, I thank you for participating in VedaLife’s mission to encourage the world to drink and live better. I appreciate you! The support I receive will go towards the finalization of testing and development, creation of production molds, and funding for the first round of manufacturing. As this is a new concept, I am constantly looking for ways to enhance and improve. Your support is necessary in order for me to meet the demands of this industry.
VedaLife recognizes that timing is critical and quality is everything. I decided to introduce 128 on Kickstarter to successfully fund the first order while allowing me to source the best materials. VedaLife will implement the most effective quality control standards in order to assure that I bring the best product to your hands in a timely fashion.
Connect and grow with us!
Risks and challenges
As with all new products, I know there are certain risks to bringing 128 to market. However, I have already taken steps to ensure that risk is minimized for those who are looking to pledge their support. I have calculated my goal based on supplier’s quotes and other relevant factors. This will enable us to meet our minimum production goal requirements. If there are any unexpected delays, I will provide all of the details in the comments section, always offering you with as much information as possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)