What is It?
An adaptable gaming supplement to aid in score keeping for a variety of board and card games such as Magic: The Gathering, Arkham Horror, Gloomhaven, and many more. Two years ago I successfully Kickstarted the original G10: 0-99 G10 Spin-Down life counter. Now, i seek to offer a new 0-999 Spin-Down Life counter variant.
When it comes to incremental score keeping, regular D10’s are good, but Spin-Down D10’s are fantastic!
The G10 : 0-999 Spin-Down Life-Counters are:
- More satisfying to use than pencil/paper, wheels, spinners, or phone apps.
- Easier to see from a distance than standard D20 or D30’s.
- Resistant to accidental bumps.
- Looks great.
- Compatible with standard ten-sided dice.
The dice cradle is built to last. Made of 2 mm thick injection molded plastic, it can withstand vertical pressures in excess of 150 pounds.
Spread the Word: The greatest thing you can do for me (other than backing) is spreading the word about this campaign. MTG and board game enthusiasts will benefit from this product… they just don’t know that yet.
You can add additional items to your pledge level:
- $6 for each additional 0-999 black dice cradle with three spin-down D10's (Any 3 dice color combinations among - blue, black, red, green, white, yellow)
- $4 for each additional 0-99 dice cradle with one pair of spin-down D10's (choice of yellow, blue, black, red, green, white)
- $12 for five pairs (ten) spin-down D10's (choice of yellow, blue, black, red, green, white)
All add-ons require base pledge to be at the $10 tier and above. Instructions for adding add-ons can be found below.
ADD-ON INSTRUCTIONS: To add an add-on to your pledge, follow these steps:
- 1) Press the "Manage Your Pledge' Button above. If you have not pledged yet, it will say 'Back this Project'.
- 2) Increase your pledge in the 'Pledge Amount' box by the total of the add-ons you want to add.
- 3) After the end of the Kickstarter campaign you will receive a survey that will ask you questions so that you can explain how you would like the add-on money assigned.
Once we hit the $7,000 goal, I’ll include a micro fiber dice bag with the G10 logo on all pledges of $22 or more. Thanks for your support!
Risks and challenges
Building a custom mold is expensive and time consuming. Cost savings is made possible by adding the 0-999 form into the original 0-99 mold. The custom dice and 0-99 cradle are already in stock, presently available on my Etsy Shop: G10SpinDown (cradles made in the U.S.A. & dice made in Poland). I've worked with Newport Plastics and Q-Workshop during my last Kickstarter. I like them both, and I know what to expect.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)