This project's funding goal was not reached on April 21, 2012.
About this project
iPad Accessories "...you are going to love the idea behind SnapFuse Clips"
TechMash "Here is a little clip for the iPad that is causing a stir"
All i Stuff "...an awesome product that could make your iPad more business friendly."
TechCracks "4/5 Stars"
Lazy Tech Guys "Personally, I use a stylus and a head set with my iPad 2 very often so this might be a great accessory for me."
Electronista "...will boost productivity on the device."
Nothing But Tablets "...definitely a nice alternative to a bigger bag to keep everything in."
iPadStylusBlog "Looks like a bunch of pretty useful clips to me."
My Macbook Pro "...a new design showcased at Kickstarter..."
MacWorld Hungary "imádni fogjuk az új Kickstarter projektet." (We love the new Kickstarter project.)
Thanks for checking out our project. So what are SnapFuse Clips? Well, if you're like us, you bought your iPad to check email, browse the internet, and play a few games. But after a short time, you were taking it to business meetings, college lectures, watching Netflix, and on and on.
These patent pending clips started simply and continued building as we realized all of these new uses for iPad required us to have accessories with us to use. After forgetting items time and again, we continued to add additional SnapFuse Clips to solve this problem.
- Stylus Clip - A simple clip to always have your stylus or a pen on hand when you have your iPad.
- Double Clip - We realize that even if you are paperless with iPad, someone will hand you paper for notes, reminders, documents, and other things. Now have both a stylus for your iPad and a pen for those other papers with you.
- Card/Multi-Use Clip - Always keep your business cards handy when going to meetings. It also is a great clip to use for bluetooth headsets.
- Cord Wrap - We all know what a pain it is when you forget your headphones as you are boarding a plane. Keep them with you anytime you travel with the headphone wrap.
- Screen Clip - Get rid of the frustration of having your smart cover flip around between your iPad when you are holding it in one hand. This clip easily keeps the cover completely open by snapping over the top edge of your iPad.
All clips have been tested on both iPad 2 and the New iPad with the Polyurethane and Leather Covers.
Screen Clip in Action
Available in White and Black
Make a Statement with the Limited Edition
Kickstarter Green or Chrome Plated
Clips fold away inside Smart Cover
Clips easily interchange...take only what you need.
So what is next?
We have prototypes of all designs that work great. Now we need the funding to create the injection molds and the initial production run. We have the vendor lined up to start and will give them the go-ahead as soon as we hit the funding goal.
Thanks for checking out our project. Feel free to send me a message or tweet @jefawcett
While there are too many back covers to test, it should work on many of them that are designed to be used with the smart cover on the front and the separate back cover. Our tests show that it should work with a back cover that is less than 3.8mm (0.150 in) thick.
Once funding is completed, we will send out a survey through Kickstarter for you to make color selections and also provide us with shipping information.
We have used prototypes on our iPads for 2 months without a scratch. While there is always the possibility of scratching when attaching anything to an iPad, the risk of scratches from the clips is very, very minimal because the glass is significantly harder than the plastic we are using.
- (30 days)