ARMOR: Upgrading, Customizing, Staying Alive!
Above you will see a suit of Draconic Plate. Throughout this update I will show you other variations of it so you can see some of the customization and armor dye options. Click on any of the pictures for a full size version.
How Does Armor Work?
Armor provides partial mitigation. Every type of armor has resistance to these three damage types: slashing, thrusting, and blunt.
Which Classes Use Which Armor Types?
The armor options for each class are important for establishing their available roles and also providing every class a distinctive look. The armor types in approximate order of defensive potency:
- Plate Armor: Warrior
- Chain Armor: Warrior and Healer
- Ringmail Armor: Hunter
- Leather Armor: Healer and Hunter
- Light Armor: Elementalist
Armor Customization Options
Armor dyes can be used to change the primary and secondary colors for your armor. With an enormous amount of color options you can definitely create your own look.
Crafted armor can be enchanted with just the right stats and buffs you want. Masterpiece armor can hold more potent enchantments, which makes skilled crafters extremely valuable.
Masterpiece armor is created when the crafter plays the crafting minigame (and gets a good score) rather than doing simple creation which is just recipe + materials.
Time to Ramp Up the Grass Roots Promotion
At this stage of the game, there is not much more we can do as developers to spread the word (not that we aren't still trying!). The biggest push has to come from the community.
- Bring your friends. There is absolutely nothing better that making sure every gamer you know has backed. Even a small pledge helps.
- RPG gaming sites or communities. Anywhere you are a member of the community, implore them to get involved and pledge.
- Keep emailing the video game, RPG, pen-and-paper, and related web sites and blogs. We've seen that work really well at getting good coverage for Stash.
We will support anything you do. We are available for interviews, Q&As, sending people graphical and video assets
60% with 20 days to go. We are definitely in great shape. We just need to keep pouring it on!