Hiiii! Do you love letters because they make up words that help make life interesting? Do you like it when people draw letters in amazing ways that make you go :O ? Also, do you love coloring because it’s the best?
If so, do we have a treat for you! Lora had an idea for a hand-lettered alphabet coloring book, so she asked her friend Lisa (who happens to be an amazing hand-lettering artist) to make one and she DID and it’s AWESOME and now here we are, asking you if you want one!
OK SO FIRST THERE IS THE BOOK.
Above is our sacred proof copy. The book is 8" x 10" with one letter on every page. The back of each page is blank so you don't have to worry about bleed through. The cover is this super soft matte paper that feels so nice!
THEN THERE ARE THE PRINTS.
We’re offering the letters as a set of prints so that you can color and frame them or give them to a friend OR have all of your friends over and have a coloring party. They are 8” x 10” on a heavy stock of paper.
We’ll send you a free PDF of the book for your classroom because we love teachers and learning. So teachers, click here! <3
- This makes a very great gift (hint)
- We’ll definitely ship in time for the holidays (hint hint)
- We highly recommend hosting a #coloringnight with your friends because it’s really fun
- Lisa’s instagram and website
- Free Period’s website
- When you get your coloring book, tag your pictures with #freeperiodpress so we can see your beautiful artwork!
- This is Free Period Press’s second Kickstarter campaign. Our first was an awesome coloring book of patterns. Since then we’ve also published BLOOM: The Flower Garden Coloring Book by Caty Zocco and Creative Creatures: An Animal Coloring Book by Melanie Mikecz.
- Thanks to These Knees for the song in our video and Trish DiFranco for filming us!
If you have any questions, just click the “Contact Me” button above.
Thanks so much for checking out our project. We hope you like our idea and order a copy of the book and tell all of your friends and then color your heart out and then send us pictures of your beautiful artwork and then we’ll become penpals and best friends forever. It’ll be great. Ok. Thank you thank you! Talk to you soon!
Lora and Lisa
Risks and challenges
This is Free Period's second Kickstarter campaign and we learned a lot the first time around!
All of the designs are laid out and ready to go, so we shouldn't run into any hiccups. The biggest risk is fulfillment being delayed due to some unforeseen circumstance, but we promise to be super-transparent with our backers to keep you updated on our progress!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)