Craft Beerds is a book of beer label art with beards, sideburns and moustaches. Well-groomed & well-photographed from 175+ breweries.
WHERE YOUR FUNDS ARE GOING:
Printing. Every single cent. The project grew from something cool that we could afford to self-publish, to something really cool we really need your help on. Really. Turns out, printing an almost 300-page hairy book is kinda expensive.
We've already collected, photographed and laid everything out. It looks beautiful—and handsome—but it needs your help to live the printed dream.
WHY DOES THIS NEED TO EXIST?
- Because no one's paid a tangible tribute to all the killer art and packaging from the recent craft beer explosion. (There's enough to fill a book)
- Because it'll give exposure to many breweries you already love and want to succeed further.
- Because it'll give exposure to many local, regional breweries you may not even know you love. Yet.
- Because we've broken the book into themed chapters that keep it fresh, every time you pick it up—Devilish Beerds, Royal Beerds, Side-Beerds and of course, Red Beerds, to name a few.
- Because craft beer and facial hair are a natural combo. Ever been to a beer fest? You can't swing a growler without grazing a beard.
FOR YOUR GENEROSITY…
[see the full list of Thank You rewards to the right]
CANADA/MEXICO—Please add $10
EUROPE—Please add $15
OTHER/INT'L—Please add $25