Carry Case / Changing Your Address
David is flying to China from London today to help coordinate the final stages of our project with Chia (more detail on this in our last update). He’ll then be flying to Amsterdam in just over 3 weeks (beginning of June) with a bunch of pre-production units for our reviews. And to head up final assembly in our Amsterdam warehouse, then delivery to you!
This past week, we've had the chance to finalise the carry case. The original FS-1 carry case was admired for its style and robust quality. And it has stood the test of time. Cost was the driver in selecting the neoprene version, but we've been working hard on finding a way to keep the stylistics and quality of the old FS-1 carry case, whilst remaining cost effective and fairly easy to produce.
Check it out and let us know what you think!
Everything will be the same as shown, except for the addition of our logo on the front of every case - similar to how it looks on the FS-X itself. The carry case is waterproof (not ‘hold-under-a-tap-proof, but it does a good job against minor spills and light rain). And most of all, compared to the soft neoprene case, it’s shockproof. So if you’re out and about with your FS-X, it’ll be nicely protected from any bumps or drops.
Unlike the FS-1’s carry case, these come as singular cases. The FS-X is a modular system, built for high-quality sound, mono or stereo. So if you’re making a trip to the park in the sunshine with a small bag (or none at all), you can always grab the one speaker and off you go.
Changing Your Address
Many of you have requested another chance to change your address in consideration to the new timeline.
Those of you who do not want to change your address, please ignore this part of the update. Those of you who do, please follow these steps:
- If you can remember your login details, login and skip the next step. If you can’t, just enter your Kickstarter email address and they’ll send you a new invite.
- Head over to your email, click the link provided and it’ll lead you to review page which will list all the details of your pledge. If for some reason, you can’t find the review page, here’s the link https://frankenspielfs-x.backerkit.com/backer/review.
- On the right-hand side you’ll see a tab “SHIPPING INFO”, below your address there will be a button “EDIT”. If you’d like to change it from the current, please go ahead and edit.
- Once you’re done and you’re happy with your details, click next until you’re presented with this page.
Thank you, if you have any problems editing your address, please get in touch.
Here’s a reminder of our new timeline:
Now to End of May
Finalising project in China
- Providing final specs and pictures of all accessories (carry case, fast-charger, cables)
- Completing pre-production and build of units for test & review
- Delivery of all components to Amsterdam warehouse
Test & review of production FS-Xs by reputable blogs
Finalising project in Amsterdam
- Final assembly of all FS-X units from components
- Packaging of units and accessories in gift boxes to be sent worldwide
Delivery of all units to backers
Your next update will be no later than a week from now, Wednesday 20th May.
All the best,
The Frankenspiel Team