David will be visiting our team in China this month to help in the final stages of our project. He’ll be making sure, above all that our new timeline is as short as it can reasonably be, and that all the necessary elements are 100% ready to ship.
The last thing we want to do is fail you again by not meeting another timeline. So our main focus over these next few weeks will be to look into finding ways to reduce time in shipping and delivery.
For example, we are still looking into faster options to deliver the components to Amsterdam, such as other ways to air-freight the drivers, instead of using the train.
6th May to End of May
Finalising project in China
- Providing final specs and pictures of all accessories (carry case, fast-charger, cables)
- Completing pre-production and build of units for test & review
- Delivery of all components to Amsterdam warehouse
Test & review of production FS-Xs by reputable blogs
Finalising project in Amsterdam
- Final assembly of all FS-X units from components
- Packaging of units and accessories in gift boxes to be sent worldwide
Delivery of all units to backers
Your next update will be no later than a week from now, Wednesday 13th May.
All the best,
The Frankenspiel Team