Facts and Achievements
Made with the budget of only 15,000 Euro, our auteur feature film debut “III - The Ritual”:
- Was included into the programmes of 20 international film festivals and won top awards in Australia and USA
- Received 50 international reviews, including in magazines/newspapers such as The Hollywood News and El Mundo
- Got worldwide premiere on NETFLIX!
Our New Project “Involution”
We asked ourselves: “What if Darwin’s Theory of Evolution will go back?”
And that’s how we got an idea to create the sci-fi thriller feature film “Involution”.
«Involution» tells us the story of Hamming and Liv, a couple living in the future. A future that’s reality is a far cry from the one we live in today. The Earth has been sent out of control, affected by a cruel and inhuman mechanism that turns back Darwin’s theory of Evolution... Every person gradually starts to feel animal instincts: uncontrolled aggression, protection of offspring, spontaneous sexual desire. All this creates chaos on the planet and leads directly to the extinction of mankind. Hamming meets Liv right before these horrifying events. And it seems that nothing can stand in the way of their relationship. However, quite soon, Liv disappears, and Hamming has to make an important step – to face the world endangering his very own life in order to find her. Hamming clearly does not fit into the outside world, as his previous life up to this moment was private and as comfortable as can be. Each event means overcoming his internal fears, but he is not going to stop until he finds Liv.
After an open international casting that received over 1600 submissions, we selected the following lead actors:
- Ryan Masson (US)
- Alena Konstantinova (Russia)
- Dennis Hurley (US)
- Merlin Leonhardt (Germany)
- Adam Giannone (US)
How to make a $ 5 million movie just with a $ 100.000,-- budget?
Despite the complexity of the process of creating an image of an apocalyptic world, we challenged ourselves not to go beyond 130,000 Euro. And we manage to do this, because each member of our team has multiple skills and experiences in the film industry and beyond. For example: Pavel Khvaleev (Director) created already by himself more 40 music videos including the music creation, shooting, editing, color corrections, visual fx etc.
78 hours of work in 3 film seconds.
Why do we need money?
So far we managed to raise about € 100,000 and we shot almost half of the film in Berlin, Frankfurt, Moscow, and we are planning to complete the shooting already in May.
With your help we are able to add on two massive, complex scenes to our film:
- Car accident – wrecked cars rental, permits obtaining, payment of additional special equipment, work with stunt performers, creation of complex special effects makeup.
- The scene on the train – train car rental, permits obtaining, payment of special premises, expedition to Switzerland.
- € 18.000 - With your help we are able to add on two massive, complex scenes to our film.
- € 25.000 - At the post-production stage we’ll be able to afford best CD Visual FX specialists to make the film even more spectacular
Official Website of “Involution”
Risks and challenges
Full film is already be financed. Crowdfunding money is just important to improve the quality. Finished film and fulfilling the reward can be guarantied in the given time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)