Welcome back to the escapades of the Burgle Bros. The Rook, never one to shy away from the precarious, has decided to take down a string of casinos. But this is no office job - tougher safes, tightened security - and perhaps worst of all, you'll be working during the day! The team will have to dress-up (or dress-down) to go unnoticed in the casino crowds. You'll need to avoid making a commotion or taking too much heat before cracking the safe and escaping through whatever insane plan the Rook has dreamed up.
The original Burgle Bros was Kickstarted back in 2015 and since has become a sleeper hit in the boardgame world, winning various awards and multiple glowing reviews. It even snuck past the guards to make it to the top 200 games on BoardGameGeek! The game have even been converted to a top-rated app, available on iOS, Android and Steam.
Burgle Bros 2 is a 1-4 player cooperative game that plays in 60 min.
Burgle Bros 2: The Casino Capers is not an expansion - it's a whole new game with all new ways to run a successful heist. While you'll still need to work together to explore the building and avoid getting caught, nearly every aspect of Burgle Bros has been reinvented for an even more exciting caper.
- Gear - Each players now has their own unique kit of tools that can be used during ANY player's turn. You're no longer forced to wait until your turn before you can jump in and save the day, adding a whole new level of coordinated plays.
- New Rooms - The Pool, Blackjack table, Buffet, Dance Floor - casino rooms are a new mix of crazy and challenging effects that will keep you on your toes.
- Hidden Perks & Pitfalls - Chips are placed on rooms throughout the casino for additional one-time effects - some of them reward bold moves, and others punish them!
- Doors - In addition to walls, locked doors block your path on the casino floor. The team can crack doors easy - the real question is, should you leave them open?
- Hunt Mode - No more moving slowly and cautiously during the heist. Take too long and the bouncers will start hunting you.
- Finales - Cracking the safe is only step one. Now each games concludes with a big twist ending. What will the team have to do to make it out with a grand piano slowing you down, or with the swat team on your tail?
- Unlock New Content - Each time you complete a Finale, open the next sealed scenario, filled with new challenges, and new tools to get the job done.
This list is just scratching the surface. Check out the draft rulebook here to see what else we've got planned.
"The new take on player powers is fun and adds depth to the gameplay.” - John D.
"Burgle 2 felt thematic to the point that I was picturing our group's hijinks playing out as we brushed past tattletale cashiers and delicious buffets." - Luke Agee
"Burgle Bros 2 continues on the fantastic trajectory of the original - delivering tense cooperative gameplay that will leave your team on the edge of their seats. But the addition of random events, Finales, and the dreaded Hunt Mode elevates this new game to dizzying new heights of challenge, and makes you feel like that much more of a badass when you manage to pull it off!" - Gameosity
Here is a playthrough from Ant Lab Games
Rahdo Runthrough Part 1:
Rahdo Runthrough Part 2:
Rahdo Runthrough Final Thoughts:
Ryan Goldsberry will continue his iconic work in the Burgle Bros universe. He has evolved his signature style to recreate the golden age of Vegas casinos!
Ryan's new room tiles help recreate elaborate casino scenes. Here is the Pool tile he has been working on:
Burgle Bros 2 will be translated into several languages, right from the onset. In addition to the German version we will be developing, we will be partnering with 2 Tomatoes to bring the Spanish and French versions to everyone. Check the reward tiers to select your language!
- Tim Fowers is the designer of many successful games including Burgle Bros, Fugitive, Paperback
- Jeff Krause, co-designer (worked with Tim on Sabotage)
- Ryan Goldsberry, the illustrator behind all of Tim's games
- Jeff Beck, development, playtesting and wise counsel
We are using CrowdOx for Pledge Management. You will receive your survey 2 weeks after the campaign ends. If you need to find your survey, follow this link https://app.crowdox.com/retrieve/fowers/burgle-bros-2-the-casino-capers
There are no early-bird specials or kickstarter exclusives. We value all our customers. However, pledging now will help make this game even better for you and everyone!
- Help guide the development of this game. We listen to our backers and strive to implement their clever ideas.
- Receive the game at a discount compared to after the campaign.
- This game is not going to distributors. It may not be in your local store.
- Without your help, we won't be able to print this game and share it with the world.
- European copies will be sent from inside the EU to avoid VAT.
Risks and challenges
I will be working with my established partners for printing, shipping and fulfillment. I've worked with them during my many previous Kickstarter campaigns. If there are any manufacturing issues I will address them. If anyone has trouble receiving their copy or has problems with parts in their copy, contact me for a replacement.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)