foolography and Triggertrap. BAM!
with just 4 days to go, we are nowhere near the end! Once again, we have exciting news for you:
We are proud to announce a cooperation between foolography and Triggertrap. That's right, we're making our Unleashed compatible with the Triggertrap app, and the Triggertrap app compatible with the Unleashed! So every one of you backers can use both our app as well as all the cool triggering features of the Triggertrap app that you might already be used to, but now wirelessly with your Unleashed!
- Cable Release Modes like the 'Quick Release' (Push and hold the app's shutter button, then release button to take a picture) or 'Press and Hold' (Touch to the button to start the exposure, release to stop).
- Sensor Modes like the Sound Sensor (Trigger your camera using sound, perfect for remote selfies or high speed photography.), Vibration Sensor (Use the accelerometer on your iOS device to trigger the camera based on vibration.), Peekaboo (Use face detection to trigger the camera! Set the number of faces that need to be in shot and then your iOS device will trigger your DSLR as soon as it sees enough faces.) or Motion Sensor (Use the camera on the iOS device to look out for motion and trigger your DSLR as soon as there is enough movement.).
- Timelapse Modes like 'Timelapse' (Type in your interval and hit the red button to start.), 'TimeWarp' (Like timelapse, but with added acceleration.), 'DistanceLapse ' (Uses the GPS on your phone to trigger your camera based on distance travelled. This mode is perfect for road trip timelapses.) 'Star Trail' (Set the number of exposures, exposure time, and the interval. This mode gives extreme exposure control and allows you to create perfect star trail shots every time.) 'Bramping' (Bulb ramping timelapses for everyone! Perfect for nailing the day to night, or night to day timelapse. Set your start and end exposure, number of exposures and interval and the Bramping mode takes care of the hard bit for you.)
- Long Exposure HDR Modes like 'LE HDR' (Long exposure HDR sets. Set your middle exposure, the EV step and the number of exposures and Triggertrap Mobile takes care of the rest.)
- LE HDR Timelapse (Like LE HDR, but with timelapse. Set the middle exposure, interval and EV step and Triggertrap Mobile will capture brackets of three shots, perfect for timelapse.)
(NOTE: timelapses, exposure ramping, etc are even more precise in the foolography app, as the interval timer is in the Unleashed’s hardware, and will continue to work even when the bluetooth connection might drop - but of course you can use the Triggertrap app for those too)
We’re convinced you’ll love this and think these news are even more worth sharing (hint, hint!). Buying the Unleashed you’ll now have the perfect smartphone remote control with our advanced app, packed with features, as well as the popular app allowing you to trigger your DSLR in fun and unusual ways, which we're sure many of you already use and love - now you can enjoy it without the cable! For those of you worrying about the iPhone 7's lack of a headphone jack, you can now stop worrying and look forward to the bright, wireless future.
Let us know what you think, and don't forget to tell that friend of yours that loves to use Triggertrap all the time ;-)
Greetings, back from Berlin
And here some cool examples of what you can do with the Triggertrap app – now wirelessly: