This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sat, April 13 2019 2:40 PM UTC +00:00.
Hi there! My name is Sara and I'm an illustrator and graphic designer from Belgium, and the owner of the cute webshop Fluff 'n Tuff. I love drawing cute Japanese inspired products. While my main focus is on my original designs, I really enjoy fanart as well. I've been contemplating doing enamel pins for a while, so I'm taking the leap and starting my very first kickstarter with these fanart pokemon designs, I hope you like it! <3
Kickstarter will not charge you until we're funded!! So pledge for what you want or change your pledge at any time!
Pledging helps unlock designs! So, if a design you want is still locked, don't wait for it to be unlocked to make your pledge and help unlock them!
Pins will be unlocked as more funding stretch goals are reached. You will not have to select which pins you would like until the very end of the Kickstarter Campaign.
Remember - Kickstarter does not charge unless the project is successful and you are able to change your pledge at any time so don't wait until the design you want is unlocked. Pledge for everything you want today!
Please share this kickstarter on your social media and tag @fluffntuff1 to help spread the word and unlock all tiers ❤️
- Middle of March: Kickstarter begins
- Middle of April: Kickstarter ends
- Middle of April: Survey goes out to choose your designs
- End of April: Production begins
- May - June: Rewards are shipped out to backers
After the funding period ends, you will receive a survey where you will be able to fill out which pins you would like according to your pledge selection.
Most of the total goal will go towards manufacturing of the pins. The remaining costs go to shipping, shipping materials, backer cards, and Kickstarter fees.
Since I am shipping from Belgium and it is likely that most backers will be international, packages could be delayed by customs. It also means that tracking is too cost-prohibitive to offer, so I will not be able to update process of packages or offer tracked shipping.
Default shipping does NOT include tracking to keep shipping prices low!
Shipping times are:
- Benelux: 1 – 5 business days
- Europe: 2 – 10 business days
- Anywhere else: 5-13 business days (customs delay excluded)
Should there be any issues in receiving the pins not accounted for by postal slowness, I will be happy to work with backers to make sure missing or damaged pins are replaced.
- You will not be charged until the campaign ends and you can change your pledge at any time.
- Pins will be available for a discounted price only for the Kickstarter. Once over they will be sold for 10€ per pin online and at conventions. Sets of 9 and 10 pins have an even bigger discount!
Risks and challenges
• Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor
• Slight changes may occur to the artwork/colours, but nothing that will completely alter the design
• Delays out of my control due to manufacturer issues may occur, but if that happens I will do my best to communicate them
• All pins will be inspected before they are shipped out, all sales will be final but please contact me should you have any concerns!
- All gone!