Stray Cats is a family-friendly game. It is quick and easy to learn and takes around 10-15 mins to complete a game. It is perfect for children and family gatherings, or those who never play any board game and wanted to try out a quick game. The purpose of the game is to bring cats to a loving home. Now it has a new theme: Stray Dogs - where you can enjoy the game with dogs.
And 2 expansion packs; you would need to have the base game (Stray Cats or Stray Dogs) to play it.
In "Housing Pets" you can sabotage your neighbors' pets collection and make an enemy out of your friends with action cards.
In "Holiday Surprise" and get to collect lots of nice Christmas gifts to gain more actions during your turn, but stay away from the naughty cards :D
REVIEW FORM GEEK TEST (in french -click on logo to read review)
- StrayCats is a great little game! It seems overwhelming when you read the directions, but it is actually easy and make sense. We played with our little cousins many times and never get tired of it. I would 100% recommended. - Khoa Nguyen
- This game has literally turned me into a cat. Why am I even reviewing this right meow? IS THAT A RED DOT OVER THE --- - James (age 8)
- StrayCats is a simple quick game with cute little cats and crazy cat lady - Forrest
- Stray Cat is fun for all ages. The game is very easy to pick up and learn and each game is very quick. The expansion packs also make the game feel completely different. -Nguyen Vu
- StrayCats was super fun. Kind of like a game of Uno but with a twist.
The rules will change in the blink of an eye depending on the house in play.
I also had the chance to try out the expansion pack for Stray Cats which is a lot more strategy based and can create enemies real fast. All together Stray Cats is a bunch of fun to play regularly or with the expansion - Joel Mora
Flower Garden will come in mid-end of 2020 a sweet and cute building your own garden game, where you get to learn about many beautiful flowers and watch it grow. But be careful, your neighbor likes to sabotage your progress.
The Lost Island will come back in 2021, the characters and some drawing needs to be edited, and a theme and story for the game will come and connect each character to the treasure hunt.
Warriors will come back in 2021 with magic cards for characters to have more interactions in a fierce battle.
Risks and challenges
As an individual with a passion for creating board games, and working alone requires a lot of time and effort toward the project. It is a challenge to introduce the game into the world and reach lots of potential backers since it’s a risk not to have enough support. This project requires printing four different decks Stray Cats, Stray Dogs, Housing a Pet, and Holiday Surprise. It is necessary to reach a specific fund for each deck because printing lots of copies help lower the cost of one.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)