Reward and Game Board Updates
Thank you everyone for your support so far, you fine people have helped put Legacy: Gears of Time to almost double the initial funding goal!
After getting lots of feedback, I added a couple new reward levels for multiple copies (4 and 8). This should help reduce shipping costs for international backers who want to go in together with some friends. Each copy will get all the mini-expansion cards and a Kickstarter promo card. Oh yeah, the signed artist prints, too!
I also added a limited number of rewards for early prototype copies of the game, if you just can't wait till August. There aren't many, and a couple have already been snapped up, so hurry and grab one if it's interesting to you!
Since the funding is going so well, I decided to move to a proper full board for Legacy. The board is roughly 250mm x 700mm (9.5" x 27") and fold in half for storage. It is complete with timeline, capacity track (with sliding time frame capacity markers), spots for the draw and discard piles, round and turn markers, a scoring track, and the player order indicators. It's still in progress, but here's a look a the board as of right now:
(See it bigger)
- Check out a writeup that was done about Legacy: Gears of Time in Citypages: http://blogs.citypages.com/dressingroom/2012/02/legacy_gears_of_time_board_game.php
- Two more stretch goals and rewards are coming, I'm still waiting to hear back on a couple things, but look for those soon!
- Please head over to Board Game Geek and (if you have an account) give a 'thumbs up' to all the Legacy pictures. Legacy becoming the hotness on BGG means more backers and more stretch rewards for you! http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/thing/119781/legacy-gears-of-time
- If you happen to be near Minneapolis/St Paul, MN, we're having a playtesting day tonight at 6pm. Hope you can make it, keep an eye out for pictures after!
- All the custom characters are in full effect, we're working on balancing their (optional) in-game abilities, and Steve is working on sketches!
Thank you again, I really appreciate it and look forward to bringing you more time-travel hotness!