Frequently Asked Questions
In order to receive higher levels of detail from the front, earHD® acts like a satellite dish. It uses a precise acoustic lens that focuses sound uniformly into one central location. This focused sound is then accurately reflected straight into our ears, revealing higher definition sound from where you are facing.Last updated:
The ISVR (Institute of Sound and Vibration Research) at the University of Southampton has conducted completely independent tests on earHD® to verify our claims.
earHD® surpassed all our expectations.
View some key results in more detail and download the full report in the campaign.Last updated:
earHD® can be used in lots of different scenarios to upgrade your listening experience.
• As an audience member at concerts, gigs or any live music or spoken word events.
• As a musician - Increasing focus and immersing you in your playing
• Reducing stress - Improving focus and reducing background noise has been shown to improve wellbeing.
• Watching TV
• ASMR - Revealing the most incredible detail in sound
• Listening to nature
• Anywhere else you want to focus your hearing and to reveal more detail in soundLast updated:
earHD® is not a hearing aid – it doesn’t increase the volume in sound that you are looking at. It does increase the detail.Last updated:
earHD® will not work if the sound is not coming directly towards you or if the surrounding sound is dominant.Last updated:
With each pair of earHD®, we'll also be including a selection of tips as well as a Flare carry case.Last updated:
We do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on items received as Kickstarter rewards.
The support we get from our Kickstarter backers enables us to run and grow our business, gather customer feedback, design new products and improve existing ones. In the Kickstarter community, the items that you receive after making a pledge are referred to as "rewards" because they are not purchases in the traditional sense. Think of rewards as gifts—in our case, earHD®—that are sent to our supporters as a token of appreciation for their support of our business.
We appreciate your understanding of our policy and the support you have given us. If your reward truly offers no value to you, here are a few things that you could do in the spirit of crowdfunding…
1. Give your reward to a friend. Our products might not work for you, but there are many folks out there who might find them very valuable. We’d love for you to share earHD® with a friend of yours.
2. Sell your reward to somebody. Many Kickstarter rewards were purchased below the retail value – if you want to recuperate that value and possibly even more.
3. Give your reward another chance. Some of our products can take some getting used to. earHD is designed for use in a variety of scenarios. Maybe it doesn’t work for you right now, but perhaps you’ll find the right time and place in the future.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.Last updated:
We are aiming to dispatch rewards in July 2020.Last updated:
All rewards will be shipped via courier and will be tracked.Last updated:
Yes, we’re able to deliver to over 175 countries worldwide.Last updated:
As all orders are currently shipped from the UK, you may be subject to additional import fees upon delivery.
Please check with your local customs office for more information.Last updated:
If you still have questions, we recommend you keep an eye out for any updates posted to our campaign page and social media.
You’re always welcome to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgLast updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question