This Game Is BULL****
A card game of magnificent destruction! Destroy friends and family with the dirtiest combos imaginable. It is answer the call of dooty.
On your turn you can play one card...
- On your turn you want to be destructive! You can go all out and try to doo-doo as much damage as possible to a single adversary with direct attacks. Or maybe you'd like to share the love. Some attacks target the entire table all at once!
- You can also be more sneaky. Buff and Debuff cards can be placed by you on any player! The craziest part? Buff and Debuffs are not a one off! Those things stick to you the whooole game unless dealt with.
- At the end of your turn you be drawing 1 card, so it's your chance to start chipping away at your opponent's hands!
- Repeat this process of attrition until your opponents have no more cards left.
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
- Attacks, buffs and debuffs, sounds pretty tame right? Well here is where the game gets crazy! You see these blue bois? These are EFFECTS!! They don't care about your turn order they can be played BY ANY PLAYER AT ANY TIME!! Whaat how does that work?!
- Your friends is trying to play an attack? Nah you can play an effect to stop him. Some active buffs or debuffs giving you trouble? Yep there's an effect for that! Need a parry to go away? You guessed it... Effect cards to the rescue!
- Seek the prime opportunity to strike! A well timed effect poop can seriously disrupt your opponent's turns. It can get pretty hectic so we recommend whoever shouts the loudest usually takes priority :)
It's all about the combos
- The real magic happens when you start combining the effects of various cards together. Check out the above combination, play Gamechanger to discard the ENTIRE deck (Yes that's a thing) into the burn pile, then with Dafuq, all players must discard cards equal to the amount of debuffs in the burn pile, which after Gamechanger is going to be a lot! This combo is especially deadly as the cards can be played at ANYTIME and it effects ALL OPPONENTS!!
- Disclaimer: Poeple using the GG2EZ combo on their opening hand will most likely win the game in the first round and end up being called party poopers. It's that strong!
- With 72 cards, each with unique effects, doing some quick maths... that's a lot of potential combos! We've only found a few (BULLSHIT) combos ourselves! Creativity is the key! What crazy combos can you take down your enemies with?
Set up like a boss
- How can you protect yourself from all the insanity?! Strategic players know they can set up the table to give themselves an edge on the playing field!
- Do you keep on getting parried and have trouble landing attacks? Why not give your hapless victim Pants down? This nasty debuff means they cannot parry!! BOOM! Outplayed by the BULL**** master.
Check out this supremely rude set up:
- give yourself the Berserk buff (your attack effects are doubled). Give your opponent Schadenfreude (attacks are doubled on this player). Let's do some quick maths... that's a potential FOUR TIMES the damage to a single player!!!
- Did you know there is a card that will burn 5 cards from a targeted palyer? 5x4 = 20 CARDS IN OUR TURN? IS THIS AN INSTANT KILL COMBO?
The counterplays are strong with this one...
- There are a lot of stupidly strong tactics in this game. But more often than not, there's a way to survive if on the receiving end.
- For every card in the deck, there is a potential counterplay card. No card is without a parry or effect that may disable it. It is up to the shrewd player to anticipate the moments of danger and unleash the counterplays!
Simple mechanics. Simple rules. But everyone is in deep shit once the combos start rolling! And when the that super unfair play comes along, the one without any defense for that kills everyone... now that is BULL****!!!
G’day! We are the FLAMINKO Playing Cards Team. We are a small design team based in Melbourne Australia. Usually we make playing cards but we are also very passionate about card and tabletop games. We thought we’d try using some of our combined knowledge of Kickstarter, cards and game design to create something! This is our first attempt at a full production card game and we are really excited to bring the project to you guys. We are confident in our ability to deliver you a top notch quality game. We sincerely hope you like this campaign and consider giving BULL**** it a try!
The Flaminko Team
Risks and challenges
As this is our third campaign we have some very rigid processes in place. We are quite confident in our ability to deliver the promised reward to our backers. In our previous campaign we ran into a slight hiccup which was a manufacturing error, but we pushed through and made sure that all our backers are now receiving the cards they backed. Suffice to say it was a real learning experience.
In anticipation for things that possibly can go wrong we are outlining the following parts of the production pipeline.
- In an unlucky event a team member is incapacitated (we are a small team) it may slow down the process from campaign end to delivery. We will have contingencies set up to make sure things can still operate smoothly.
- If we have a manufacturing error. Like we did last time... the onus is on us to get it fixed and wear the cost.
- We use a third party fulfillment center. It is our responsibility to perform due diligence on the third party fulfillment centers and make sure that they are capable of getting the job done. In this case we are using a company that has been tried and tested (gambler's warehouse) for our shipping purposes.
Each campaign presents its own set of unique risks and challenges. We don't have all the answers, but we have a solid team and we can rise to the occasion to make sure that this campaign is a success!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)