THE KICKSTARTER IS FUNDED... but that doesn't mean it's over! Now you can pledge for REWARDS you KNOW you're gonna GET. And there are three STRETCH REWARDS ready and open for you to enjoy!
- STRETCH REWARD #1 - we reach $2000 every reward level that is a mailing gets an adorkable bookmark. (REWARD EARNED!!!)
- STRETCH REWARD #2 - we reach $2500 every reward level gets additional PDF artwork included.
- REWARD because we want to... was STRETCH REWARD #3 - we've revealed our GUEST ARTIST for the LAWRENCExJUAN side-story, and some of the ART that will be included in the book! AGA MARLON is our AWESOME GUEST ARTIST for the side story When Lawrence Xd Juan, enjoy a sneak-peak today!
The Original goal of our Kickstarter campaign is to help us get the second book in our series, RomeoXJulien, completed and printed in time for New York Comic Con in October 2016. This IS HAPPENING!
What is RomeoXJulien?
What will be in the book?
- More than 55 pages of RomeoXJulien: Act 2-The Lovers
- PLUS 8 pages of the SammyXBenny NSFW comic (not available on the free webcomic)
- PLUS 14 pages of the LawrenceXJuan (20 years earlier) NSFW comic illustrated by a surprise guest artist (not fully available on the free webcomic)
- PLUS a SPECIAL THANKS page to our contributors
Who is MARINA?
You're probably a little confused with this WE stuff. Mar~ and ~Ina are actually TWO different people (the writer and the artist) who co-create RomeoXJulien, a gay comedy webcomic. We go by MARINA as our pen-name.
It was a happy surprise to be accepted in the Artist Alley at NYCC. We NEVER thought we'd get in! This is a big opportunity for us and we are excited to get our books into the hands of many people, insuring that RomeoXJulien continues to the end of the story. In order to have this book ready for NYCC we need this Kickstarter to raise funds to get this book printed, and ready for distribution.
Risks and challenges
We think we've got this under control. We successfully published the paperback of 'RomeoXJulien: Act 1-The Family' through the CreateSpace. We have been selling it both online and at conventions throughout the Northeastern US. So, we know how to produce this book. For Act 2's production, as well as the additional incentive gifts, we don't foresee any challenges to this production timeline. But you know... life, sickness, accidents... all those things can happen. We will keep you informed of every step along the way. In the meantime, should you have any questions please write to our exclusive Kickstarter Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org This is also the address for your rewards information and PDF rewards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (20 days)