If you would like to support this Kickstarter simply select a reward tier and make a pledge. As a reward for pledging you will be given a pin of your choice. The amount of pins you receive will depend upon the reward tier that you select.
- High quality hard enamel finish.
- Each pin will measure between 1.5" to 2" in width.
- Pins will have 2 pin posts so that the pin stays securely in place and doesn't twist.
- Pins will come with black rubber caps.
- Pins will be fastened to specially designed backing cards and come packaged in plastic.
- Gold, silver, or black nickel metal plating color will be used.
- Colors may not be exact as shown, designs are subject to slight changes.
Please see below for more information about this Kickstarter.
*with a pledge of 1 pin or more.
Goal #1 - Kallima inachus - Dead Leaf Butterfly Enamel Pin
Goal #2 - Junonia coenia - Buckeye Butterfly Enamel Pin
Goal #3 - Vanessa cardui - Painted Lady Enamel Pin
Goal #4 - Aglais io - Peacock Butterfly Enamel Pin
Goal #5 - Euphaedra neophron - Gold Banded Forester Enamel Pin
Stretch Goal #1 - Euphaedra medon - Widespread Forester Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $2,030
Stretch Goal #2 - Euthalia lubentina - Gaudy Baron Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $2,260
Stretch Goal #3 - Euryphura togoensis - Stuffert's Commander Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $2,490
Stretch Goal #4 - Marpesia marcella - Daggerwing Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $2,720
Stretch Goal #5 - Papilio zalmoxis - Giant Blue Swallowtail Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $2,950
Stretch Goal #6 - Charaxes cithaeron - Blue-spotted Emperor Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $3,180
Stretch Goal #7 - Euphaedra edwardsii - Edwards' Forester Butterfly Enamel Pin - UNLOCKS AT $3,410
EXAMPLE OF ONE OF MY PINS (Please note: These are not rewards, and cannot be pledged for.)
The initial goal of this Kickstarter is to produce 5, Faux Fox Studio designed, butterfly enamel pins in hard enamel with 7 stretch goals.
Hi, my name is Katie. I am the owner and operator of FauxFoxStudio.com, @fauxfoxstudio on Instagram. I have created and successfully completed 13 enamel pin based Kickstarters. Thank you for checking out my project!
How This Kickstarter Works
- When you make a pledge the funds go towards funding the whole project. Whatever reward you pledge for, when the Kickstarter is successful, the reward will be sent to you if the goal has been met for the pins you have backed for.
- Stretch goals are extra rewards that are put into place in the event of excess money being raised past the initial goal.
- To support this Kickstarter and to receive a reward simply select the tier that corresponds with how many pins you would like. You may back for 2+ of the same pin if desired. (Example: If you would like two butterfly pins select the "Two Enamel Pins" reward tier.)
- Once the Kickstarter ends an email with a link to a form on Kickstarter will be sent to your email address. Simply fill out the form by filling in your address and the field that lets me know which pin you would like.
- 14 days after the Kickstarter ends the funds will be released and I will then use those funds to produce the pins from this Kickstarter.
- 3-6 weeks later the pins will ship to me. Once in hand, I will inspect, package and ship each pin set to its respective backer.
- If the Kickstarter fails the funds will not be taken from your account. At any time you may cancel or change your pledge on Kickstarter.
- I cannot cancel or change your pledge for you.
Risks and challenges
There's always the risk that during the manufacturing process something will go wrong and the pins will not be made correctly. Luckily, I have a very good relationship with my longtime manufacturers and can always get things fixed as quickly as possible. In the event that anything happens, I will post any issues on social media and on this Kickstarter. I like to resolve all issues quickly and in a manner that makes my backers the happiest!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)