*UPDATE October 28th* I used the excess funds from my Hand Fan Kickstarter to put ALL of these pins into production early, so ALL of them are unlocked/funded, plus a bonus mint colored succulent enamel pin!
*UPDATE* 10/18/18 - Huge thank you to all that have backed! I'm not going to post updates the usual way because they clog everyone's inboxes! You can check here or I may move this section to the bottom of the Kick. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. I'm working on making the Caladium, Monstera, Maranta, Hosta June, and Calathea Ornata into a print. So stay tuned for new rewards.
The initial goal of this Kickstarter is to produce 4, Faux Fox Studio designed enamel pins depicting the 4 herbs from the famous English ballad, Scarborough Fair.
Hi, my name is Katie. I am the owner and operator of FauxFoxStudio.com, @fauxfoxstudio on Instagram. I have created and successfully completed 11 enamel pin based Kickstarters! Thank you for checking out my project!
How This Kickstarter Works
- When you make a pledge the funds go towards funding the whole project. Whatever reward you pledge for, when the Kickstarter is successful, the reward will be sent to you if the goal has been met for the pins you have backed for.
- To support this Kickstarter and to receive a reward simply select the tier that corresponds with how many pins you would like. You may back for 2+ of the same pin if desired. (Example: If you would like two Succulent pins select the "2 pins" reward tier.)
- Once the Kickstarter ends an email with a link to a form on Kickstarter will be sent to your email address. Simply fill out the form by filling in your address and the field that lets me know which pin you would like.
- I will send everyone a link to a form on Google. Please fill in which pins you would like so I can take count of how many I need to order of each design.
- 14 days after the Kickstarter ends the funds will be released and I will then use those funds to produce the pins from this Kickstarter.
- 3-6 weeks later the pins will ship to me. Once in hand, I will inspect, package and ship each pin set to its respective backer.
- If the Kickstarter fails the funds will not be taken from your account. At any time you may cancel or change your pledge on Kickstarter.
- I cannot cancel or change your pledge for you.
Risks and challenges
There's always the risk that during the manufacturing process something will go wrong and the pins will not be made correctly. Luckily, I have a very good relationship with my longtime manufacturers and can always get things fixed as quickly as possible. In the event that anything happens, I will post any issues on social media and on this Kickstarter. I like to resolve all issues quickly and in a manner that makes my backers the happiest!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (15 days)