Specifications & Summary
- Leather Type: Full Grain
- Sourced From: Florence, Italy
- Tanning Process: Vegetable Tanned
- Coin Pocket Zip: YKK Excella - Luxury Gold
- Inner Lining: Black RFID-Proof Fabric
RFID Contactless Protection
How it works: RFID signals are emitted to read your card details every time you scan your contactless card at the supermarket, metro, bar, etc.
- You're protected: The entire contents of the wallet are protected from RFID signals - which means they can't be scanned while inside your wallet - except the front contactless pocket, which is purposely left open for quick contactless scanning.
- Cash Drawer: 15 bills
- 4 Main Card Slots: 4 cards
- Coin Pouch: 10 coins
- 2 Pull Tab Pockets: 6 cards
- 2 Secret Card Slots: 2 cards/papers
- Contactless Card Slip: 1 contactless card
- Memory Card Slot: 1 SD memory card (DSLR camera size)
- Nano SIM Card Slot: 1 Nano SIM card (iPhone size)
- House Key Slot: 1 pin tumbler key (most common house key)
- SIM Pin Slot: 1 SIM removal pin slot (same as iPhone SIM pin)
- Saddle Tan - Saddle Tan Exterior - Black Interior
- Black - Black Exterior - Saddle Tan Interior
- Open Length: 175mm
- Closed Length: 85mm
- Open Width: 5mm
- Closed Width: 12mm
- Height: 105mm
- Max Bill Length: 160mm
- Max Bill Height: 100mm
- Coin Zip Length: 50mm
- Coin Pocket Depth: 95mm
- House Key Size: 28mm x 55mm
- SIM Pin Size: 10mm x 27mm
- SD Memory Card Size: 32mm x 24mm
- Nano SIM Size: 12mm x 10mm
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Are these the only colours offered?
- A: As demand rises, we may add other colours by popular choice.
- Q: What are the dimensions? How big is this feature?
- A: Please see the specifications above for a detailed breakdown of the features and dimensions.
- Q: How much does shipping cost to my country?
- A: We offer free shipping to all countries in the world.
- Q: How much will I have to pay in duties?
- A: Nothing - £0 - We are aware this is an expensive wallet and our shipping carrier covers duties into your country and you won't be charged.
- Q: Will I be able to track my package?
- A: Yes, shortly after shipping you will receive an email with a direct tracking link to your specific package. The link will become active after 3 working days.
- Q: I have another question that isn't answered here, how can I contact you?
- A: You may contact us via the following channels and we will do our best to reply to you within the hour:
- The Kickstarter messaging system
- Through the Kickstarter comments - if you’re a backer
- By email at: CS (at) FilippoMorato (dot) com
Risks and challenges
In order to ensure the best possible outcome, the product you see on the campaign is the final production sample - made by the very same technique that your wallets will be.
There have been over 18 months of prototyping to fit all the features into one spectacular wallet, and now we've finalised the entire production line, all the way through to the packing and shipping.
We understand that crowdfunding can bring up unexpected hiccups, but we've been preparing ourselves for every eventuality - including going over our goal. We have two backups for every step of the way - manufacturers, packers, shippers - so that we'll definitely deliver on time.
We will keep an open channel with you, our backers, by conveying our thoughts to you every step of the way through Kickstarter updates and comments to ensure you're always in the loop.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (26 days)