No dice, No game.
D20 dice is ancient digital game toys.
D20 dice is also the designer's favorite polyhedron dice, The originality of the digital design and arrangement, unique, More angles, more materials and more colors.
It is a dice, but also a table decoration.
The icosahedron is one of five Plato polyhedron, and one of the most faces of them. It is composed of 20 equilateral triangles, 12 vertices, 30 edges, and 20 faces.
Point, line to plane, perfect entertainment digital toy.
- 100% made with solid metal.
- Precise CNC integrated molding.
- No casting, no welding.
- Each face polished by hand.
- Grind with ceramic to remove the sharp edges.
- Then using fine ceramic particles to impact the surface to form the sand blasted surface.
- Finally, according to different material and color, to choice the best surface treatment.
The secrets of the numbers is everywhere, the charm of metal emerges in endlessly.
Rewards & Model & Specification
- Size: 28mm.
- TTi-D20-Al: Aluminum, Black + Yellow digits, 19 gram. Affordable, easy to carry.
- TTi-D20-Ss: 440C Steel, PVD Black + Yellow digits, 55 gram. Solid, using 440C stainless steel, HRC 55.
- TTi-D20-Ti: Titanium, Stone washed, 32 gram.
- TTi-D20-Ti-B: Titanium, PVD Black + Yellow digits, 32 gram.
- TTi-D20-Zr: Zirconium, Original color, 48 gram.
- TTi-D20-S: Silver, Original color + Black digits, 60 gram. 925 Silver, as known as sterling silver, mainly using for jewelry.
Regardless of whether you have purchased any of our products or supported our project, We would sincerely appreciate it if you could share our campaign with your family, friends and colleagues. Perhaps a D20 Dice is precisely what they have been waiting for!
Risks and challenges
We've had great experiences from our past projects.
The pictures are the original design and the final products may have some minor adjustment to make it as perfect as we can.
We adopt a simple, safe and environment-friendly packages to protect the D20 Dice from damaging in transit.
We wish the best to all backers of this project!
- (23 days)