My name is Evy, and I'm an artist inspired by whimsical wildlife and colors. Together with members of my Pin Club, I've come up with a cute a collection of happy woodland pins with dangling tails that I'd love to make into real things! :)
Update: all unlocked! The designs will be hard enamel and available in black nickel and in gold plating:
- This project helps raise the initial funds needed to make the designs into real life pins! The initial goal of the campaign will fund the fox pins and stickers.
- You will not be charged until the campaign ends on June 3rd, and only if we reach our funding goal. If you pledge, you have the option to cancel at any time before the Kickstarter ends.
- The bodies will have two rubber backs for extra support
- The tails will dangle freely with no backs
- All pins will be made in hard enamel
All 10 designs have been funded, and will be available in both black nickel and in gold style plating :) <3
- #01 - The Red Fox: Unlocked!
- #02 - The Bear: Unlocked!
- #03 - The Badger: Unlocked!
- #04 - The Owl: Unlocked!
- #05 - The Red Panda: Unlocked!
- #06 - The Hare: Unlocked!
- #07 - The Otter: Unlocked!
- #08 - The Koala: Unlocked!
- #09 - The Raccoon: Unlocked!
- #10 - The Wolf: Unlocked!
All stickers and sticker sheets are funded!
Sticker sheets can be added to any pledge for £2 per sheet. These are slightly smaller than A5 and printed on glossy sticker paper.
Single stickers can be added to any pledge for £1 each. The single stickers will be three inches tall and have a glossy finish.
Every backer will receive a downloadable mystery kit with stencils and steps for making a display banner for our new pins, as a fun thing to do while our pins are in production :D
- May - June: Kickstarter runs
- Early June: Payments are processed and surveys sent. I begin production of add-on items.
- Mid to late June: I receive the funds from Kickstarter, and place the order with my pin manufacturer.
- Mid to late July: I receive the pins.
- July/August: Pin rewards are sent out on their journey to forever homes! :D
I've put August as the delivery month in case we run late, but if all goes to plan I'm hoping to be sending these on their way to new forever homes in late July :)
One of my favorite things about running Kickstarters is to share the production adventure with those who made it all possible. Below are a couple of videos I made for my Galactic Reef Kickstarter. It's no secret this project had its fair share of surprises, but in the end we finished slightly ahead of time, and created a beautiful collection of pins and stickers together <3
Thank you so much for stopping by my campaign page! :D
- Evy <3
Risks and challenges
This is my fourth enamel pin Kickstarter, and together with running a pin club this has given me a lot of experience in having pins manufactured and fulfilling rewards.
Rewards are shipped untracked. If you'd like your reward to be sent with tracked international shipping, please add £9(GBP) to your pledge. I've never had a problem with lost packages before, but it's nice to have the extra security :)
As with any pre-order, the final pins might vary slightly from the visuals. We're working with physical paints, and there's always a chance that the colors will look slightly different in real life than they do on a computer screen. With that said, I've used a lot of these colors before with hard enamel and have absolutely loved the outcome(especially the orange).
The chain illustrated in the visuals is purely meant to give an indication that there will be a chain. The chain color will match the plating of the pin, but other than that it might look different from the visuals :)Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (12 days)