Hi, I'M CHRISTY!
I am so excited to introduce my first Kickstarter campaign: The Vena Cava Enamel Pin Series. With designs featuring love, loss, and hope for better days.
Art has always been a huge part of my life. I have often used it as an emotional outlet helping me find my voice during times when I couldn’t find the right words.
After spending over ten years working commercially as a graphic designer, I have decided to rekindle my passion for art and illustration and merge it with my love (and obsession) for pin collecting. From this came my new venture; EVOL-EYE co. Where I plan on turning my art into pins, patches, stickers and apparel to share with the world.
I am in need of the necessary funds to start this dream journey of mine and your support towards this campaign is what makes this all possible and I am forever grateful for any contribution!
PROJECT UPDATE: BONUS STICKERS, PINS + ADD ONS
All designs are now unlocked! As a huge thank you I will be including a 3x3 bonus sticker for all backers of the new Suck It Up Buttercup design below!
Backers who pledge 3 or more pins will also receive a FREE bonus pin of either the Suck It Up Buttercup design (1.5in hard enamel) or the Evol-Eye logo in white variant! (1.25in hard enamel).
If you don't qualify for the free bonus pin above and would like to purchase them separately please manually adjust your pledge and add $11/pin.
ZIPPER TOTE BAGS!
On one of my recent updates I asked for your vote on tote bags and whether I should go with a white or gold design. Well, here are the results.. exactly 50/50! I was able to talk to my vender and get a mix of BOTH! :)
These tote bags will include a ZIPPER and will retail normally for $28.00 but I am offering them at $18.00 for a Kickstarter special for all my backers! Just simply manually adjust your pledge and add $18 to your total. Shipping will not change :)
Gold Foil Backer Cards ♥
Holographic Bonus Stickers ♥ (certain reward tiers)
HOW IT WORKS ♥
- Choose the amount of pins you would like to pre-order in the "Rewards" section! (All rewards are discounted from future pricing as a thank you for your support)
- Your money won't be withdrawn from your payment method until the end of the campaign and will only happen if the goal is met. (Fingers crossed!)
- If successful, you will be sent a survey asking which pin design(s) you would like along with your shipping info.
- Once the Kickstarter campaign ends and I receive funding, I will be able to order every pin we were able to fund together. Once received, they will be inspected, packaged up with love and sent to their new homes!
COST BREAKDOWN ♥
- July - August: Kickstarter Campaign
- August: Surveys Sent after successful funding
- September: Production (est. 4-5 weeks)
- October: Quality Check & Shipping!
If anything should happen during production to delay this timeline I will keep you updated in the comments section.
KEEP IN MIND ♥
- This campaign is all or nothing. Funds will only be collected if we meet our goal.
- No refund or returns. After funds are secured, production orders will be placed and paid for. The amount of funds determines the quantities that is needed to fulfill this campaign.
- Images presented here are mock ups. There is a possibility of slight changes in color and size, but all my designs have been approved by the manufacture.
Thank you for your interest and taking the time to support this campaign, it means the world to me. I hope you follow along while I expand my horizons and continue to create.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. Thank you again for your love and support!
FOLLOW ME ♥
Risks and challenges
Though I have a vast background in graphic design and print, this is my first time creating enamel pins. However, I've worked on similar projects and have spent countless hours - months even, researching the field and I am very confident you will be ecstatic with your purchase.
After long and careful consideration I've chosen the manufacturer I will be using based on extensive research, trusted reviews, recommendations from colleagues, and seeing finished samples in person.
Delays in production or shipping are always a possibility but I will be sure to communicate every step of the way if any unseen circumstances may arise.
If your product arrives damaged, take pictures to send to us, and we will send a replacement or provide you with a refund. Any other replacements or refunds are determined on an individual basis. If you have an issue with your product, please contact us so we can discuss a possible solution.
International shipping can be tricky, and we go out of our way to fill out the proper customs forms and educate ourselves on each country’s shipping laws. However, we cannot be held responsible if your country chooses to hold your shipment or requires import taxes. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost by postal systems other than USPS.
If we receive a package marked with Return to Sender, we will ship it out again and request that you pay shipping for the second delivery attempt.
There are no refunds or replacements for packages that have been stolen after tracking confirmed delivery.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)