DFCO? I Ship It!
All hands! Status report!
- Yes, the Dead Beat dividing organizer in the core game has a typo on it. That deck does not in fact have 23 advantages in it. The typo was caught and corrected in the duplicate divider card found in the actual expansion that contains the deck, so, uhhhhhhh, don't use the wrong one I guess?
- Sleeves required total to around 350-360 sleeves if you're factoring in the base set plus the expansions plus the bonus decks and variants. You'll want euro poker sized ones, if you're one of them damn dirty sleevers! (It's a madhouse, a maaaadhouuuuse!) Clear on both sides would be useful for a couple of the talent cards. Sleeves are not required for the organizing dividers because that's just nuts.
- Why yes, you totally should leave a review on Board Game Geek once you get a chance to play the game and I know this isn't really a FAQ topic because where's the damn question Fred but who cares I'm craaaaaaazy Deadly Fredly, I throw caution to the wi—
Sir, yes sir!
- Alliance has shipped about 5-10% of the US orders so far. (Keep in mind that's still like 325-650 packages.) These were most of the complicated/individual attention required orders (i.e., the slowest ones).
- Tracking information is on a delay, but I will try to email out notices when I get them. For added comedic value, this means that many of you will get the tracking information after the packages are already delivered.
- The big batch ship-outs of identically composed packages should start in earnest this coming week.
- Starlit Citadel done shipped, yo. Should all be on the way if not already delivered.
Australia / New Zealand
- Aetherworks shipped all the no-add-ons-required ones a while back, giving the folks Down Under the rare opportunity to be the first to receive copies rather than dead last.
- Add-ons arrived recently and the shipping data file has been handed over, I imagine those will ship out this coming week.
United Kingdom, Europe, Elsewhere
- About 1,000 shipments have gone out, the ones that didn't require add-ons from outside the DFCO family.
- The 100 or so add-ons-required ones have not shipped yet.
- The add-ons arrived at the end of business today, if tracking is to be believed.
- I'll be handing over the data for the add-ons-required shipments today, so I have every expectation GamesQuest will begin shipping those next week.
Thanks as always for your support. Now please enjoy this musical interlude.