Status Report for July/August: With Pictures!
Okay, here we go!
- The "ready date" for our items is today. That means that they've got the stuff ready to load into shipping containers in China. We will not be surprised if the actual travel across the sea and through customs takes a couple months. The slow boat from China is a real thing.
- We will look at getting the BackerKit ready to go once we have confidence in the arrival and ship-out timeframe. That could mean we deploy it in August, could be September, depending on how the bulk shipping & customs process (above) goes.
- Hopefully the next time you hear from us it'll be to let you know about the BackerKit launch (so expect our next update in late August or September); fingers crossed!
- We do have a few pictures to share — essentially the first copies of each item straight from the factory. They are shiny and wonderful so we'll get right to it!
- Thank you as always for your support!