by Space Goat Productions, Inc.
The Stretch goals are nice and all, but tbh at this point I've got to leave this campaign You guys are doing the same thing as the ED2 one. This $70 game will now cost over $250 if I want a complete set with the add-ons and not buying it with the add-ons is stupid. $250 for a board game...too much.
@Will Gibson, actually there are 4 extra pieces called Cubed barriers, and I have no idea where those should go apart from replacing obstacle tiles. Probably better to wait for SGP's reply. But they have missed my questions for 2 days
Gabriel, I'm not SGP, but:
1) Look, maybe. Rules, definitely not. I'm thinking we MIGHT see a render of the mainframe, but probably nothing else. Go on faith!
2) The obstical pack 3D-ifies the map. Each piece goes in a specific spot printed on the map already. The modular obstacle tiles are a different thing.
3) They will be plastic.
2 PM PST means 11 PM CE... Well, looks like I will be able to watch the show :)
2 PM PST is 3 PM PDT. PST means Pacific Standard Time. PDT means Pacific Daylight Time. If you want to avoid such mistakes, you could just say 2 PM Pacific Time. Hope this helps!
I'm looking to add more stuff, but it's tough if I cannot get by questions answered:
1) Will the look of the miniatures and official rules of expansions be revealed?
2) Why does the obstacle pack have only 4 cube barriers? Wouldn't that be 4 shy of the 8 obstacle tiles it is supposed to replace?
3) Is the 3D Scenery Pack in Metal or Resin (it does look metallic from the graphic)?
Will the hunter killers be in scale with the other miniatures and will you be adding additional details to the model. Nice start but it looks unfinished.