Q! Stay Curious
Q! Stay Curious
Q! is a new question and answer knowledge platform that cuts through search and social networking clutter to help tame your online life
Q! is a new question and answer knowledge platform that cuts through search and social networking clutter to help tame your online life Read more
We love the way the internet has changed our lives by opening up worlds of information, but searching for answers online can sometimes be overwhelming. It’s all too easy to lose yourself in trying to find the best answer to your daily questions.
You rely on your social networks for everything from recipes to choosing the best doctor or the best brand of paint. And throughout your busy day you crowdsource parenting tips and business advice and feverishly keep checking back for updates.
Since we know that you can’t spend your entire day on your social networks, we’ve created a platform to make your quest easier and better.
We don’t want to reinvent the wheel- we want to make it more reliable, faster and better. So we created Q! a new generation of social search application. It’s easy to use and adds another layer of privacy to your searches. Best yet, it allows you to keep track of what you’re looking for without constantly checking in with your social networks throughout the day.
- Q! brings you the right knowledge at the right time from the right person
- Q! supports Twitter & Facebook. We’ve got more to come based on your input and feedback with more to come based on your feedback
- Q! is a great way to filter your life
We’re Eugene and Dan, long time tech and healthcare geeks and creators of Q! That’s the short version. The slightly longer version is that we created Q! because we knew that there had to be a better, more efficient and easier way to filter online searching. And we’re pretty proud of what we have created so far, an easy to use everyday tool to help manage all the questions in your busy life. to manage your life which is always full of questions.
We could use your help
Q! is still in its infancy but growing fast. And since we plan on rolling out all kinds of bells and whistles over the next few months, we’d really love to make you part of the process. Since the point of Q! is to simplify your life, we’ll keep this simple. We need your help to get to take our app from great with potential to world-class..
With your help, we’ll make Q! the tool that tames your online life and allows you to have a more fun and productive day, one not always and entirely tethered to the interwebs.
- We’re working on adding in a social networks including G+, LinkedIN and Instagram - and your invaluable feedback will help drive future changes help us drive it
- We’ll be introducing a new and improved interface – with your input and feedback, of course!
- We’re adding in the ability to tag and filter your own questions. (and along with some additional changes, we hope to add a bonus –private hashtags visible only to you)
- Most importantly we’re constantly refining the smarts behind the scenes to route your question to the right person at the right time
- Just wait until you see our new knowledge point system in action. KOIN will allow you to earn expert points and extras.
Q! is available for download from the App store and Google Play and accessible at http://www.questiongr.am.
Risks and challenges
Creating any complex platform is just that - complex. Creating and structuring a brand new social intelligence platform unlike anything out there is even more of a challenge – but we’re up to the task. Individually and together, Dan and I have gone through a similar process dozens of times. Our first business, HealthWorldWeb, used complex algorithms along with social interactions and advice to pick the right doctor for users. We are careful, methodical and experienced – and we can’t wait to show you what we can do next!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)