Kiwis Versus Morality is back for round two, but it needs your help!
We’ve made a few big changes and we’re back: Bigger, badder and better than ever.
This is a super short and sharp kickstarter to help us get the next production run underway. The quicker we can get this puppy fully funded, the quicker we can get this on your doorstep.
Kiwis Versus Morality 2.0 is bringing some much needed changes to the fan-favourite deck.
· Over 200 new cards (this time, we proof-read them)
· A quick name change – but we promise we’re still the same game you fell in love with
· A new and improved box; bigger and better & stronger than before
· Waterproof cards that don’t mind a double brown shower
· More of your favourite kiwi jokes you can’t avoid
This second edition pack will contain 500 cards total. (100 Green cards & 400 White cards ). It’s made to be played as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to your other favourite party games.
The premise is simple, finish the sentence using the best Kiwiana joke to win the round! The pack will include some of your favorite Kiwi-isms, such as David Bain, 1080, Paula's panini and Shortland Street.
How did our last kickstarter go?
Want to see the feedback people had on our last kickstarter? - Click here to read peoples reviews.
Why are we kickstarting
Two main reason:
1: To get this next production run underway, we need a pretty significant stack of cash to produce the game at a standard we can really be proud of.
2: We didn't really make any money on our last kick starter after out Legal fees - After our last kickstarter we had a bunch of lawyers come knocking on our doors. With quotes such as
" Please take my client out of your game " - " Please chance the name of your game" - " You can't say that about my client"
We're expecting production of this game to take around 8 week. Which means we should be able to deliver mid June. However were advertising July. You know the old saying... Underpromise and over deliver. That's our goal.
As you might remember from our last kickstarter. We said we'd deliver by Christmas.. AND WE DELIVERED BY CHRISTMAS.
Risks and challenges
Alright, let's talk about our main risk
- Delivery Time. I believe we've been pretty generous with our delivery times but as you'll know things don't alwayyys go to plan. We actually believe we could deliver this in June but we've chosen to set the delivery dates as July. You know the old saying, " Under promise and over deliver". That's certainly what we're trying to do with this project.
We're working with a Fantastic production company who has a great reputation, to produce and ship this game in record time.
- (9 days)