About this project
The video should explain it all, but for those of you that would rather read than watch, let us boil it down to a couple of short paragraphs for you:
There is a product (yes, socks) that we would really like to have and wear, but can't seem to find anywhere. So instead of continuing to be upset about things that we couldn't have, we decided to make our own.
We spent a lot of time prototyping and designing until we finally were able to say "Yes, this is the product that we have been looking for. This is the product we are willing to stand in and stand behind." All that, plus a goat on a surfboard for inspiration, and Chivas Wear was born.
Here is what separates Chivas from other sock offerings of the world.
1. The product is comfortable, durable and well made. We have anguished over the materials and fit for more hours than you can believe.
2. The product is not only designed to look good, but to look different than what you normally see. Bold colors, strong lines, and understated images. To maintain their original appearance, we plan to keep the manufacturing to small orders, so that you are always sporting a pair that is "limited edition."
3. Chivas are tall socks that never fall down. We can't stand "quitters" that you constantly have to keep pulling up.
4. You can spot Chivas from a block away. Each one has a hoof print on the bottom and a diamond logo stitched into the back.
Socks should be something you love to put on each morning and give you a reason to do laundry more than once a month. Whether you wear them under a pair of jeans or with a pair of shorts, Chivas will give you that extra bit of expression your wardrobe sometimes lacks. The whole idea is that socks are important, you wear them everyday, so it is time to stop making them an afterthought.
"Chivas. Stand tall. Stand out."
Thanks for your support and helping us spread the word!
1. What are we using the Kickstarter funds for:
The funds from Kickstarter will go towards the manufacturing and shipping cost of our first run of Chivas.
2. When will you be launching:?
We plan to launch with 8 designs around "back-to-school" season.
3. How can I keep up to date with Chivas? Do you have a website?
We will be posting updates on this Kickstarter page as the campaign goes on.
You can also follow us on Twitter @Chivaswear (www.twitter.com/chivaswear)
4. How can I help?
Please spread the word. Post links on your Facebook page. Tell your cool (and wealthy friends). Do anything you can think of. And if you do help, please let us know. We will try to take care of you when the time comes.
Communicate with us through Facebook, or message me directly here: email@example.com.
5. Do I have to pay for shipping on my rewards?
US Residents: No
Non-US Residents: Please add $10-$15 to your donation.
Thanks for your consideration,
Support this project
- (30 days)