- Demo is now Available at Itch.io!
Click Here and download the Demo of SEWN Empires, your feedback is really important for the project, if you find any glitches or bugs please write it to me!
S.E.W.N Empire is an Fantasy Medieval RPG, the idea is to bring a different type of RPG with much fun things to do besides Main Quest. There will be a lot to be explored, dungeons and mini games to be played.
The Main Idea of the game is to give the player Freedom to enter and go anywhere as you want, you will be able to explore a lot of maps with a lot of secrets to be found.
Almost everything on the game you can loot, there will be consequences depending of your actions, this will determine what you are a Good or a Bad person!
There will be a lot of places to discover and secrets, also the game have a lot of types of puzzles to make the game more enjoyable!
The game have a Turn Based Combat, the Ultimate of the game is a combo between every Hero that you have, meaning that the more Heroes you have the more combos they will do, currently my focus is to have up to 4 Heroes.
- Each Hero have his own Skill Tree.
- Each Hero have his own Battle Power.
- Crafting System to upgrade your Armors and Weapons.
- Fishing System with a Fishing List.
- Arena that you battle against Monsters.
- Colosseum that you will be the Monster and battle another Monster.
- Trophies that will be rewarded for your doings.
- Emblems that are acquired helping the God Temples.
- Unique Skills and Magics rewarded by Side Quests.
- Turn Based Combat.
- No Random Encounters.
- UPDATE 7 - DUNGEON MAPS (19/08/19)
- UPDATE 6 - CRAFTING SYSTEM! (17/08/19)
- UPDATE 5 - DEMO OF SEWN EMPIRE (16/08/19)
- UPDATE 4 - Q&A QUESTS (15/08/19)
- UPDATE 3 - MAP NPC NAMES AND MAP ITEMS (14/08/19)
- UPDATE 2 - HELP FILE (14/08/19)
- UPDATE 1 - DASH SYSTEM (13/08/19)
Why Kickstarter? I have been planning on seek for help on Kickstarter, but I didn't want to ask for anything before I had something to show and think that this is something worth of supporting, right now I'm investing my time and my own money on the project.
Risks and challenges
As a new developer, I'm investing my time and money on this project, I will be posting updates of the game with everything that I'm actually doing, I will do everything I can to deliver the game as soon as I can.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)