The Chroma Anthology
The Chroma Anthology
A uniquely coloured anthology filled with eleven tales from the members of Zenpop Indie Comics.
A uniquely coloured anthology filled with eleven tales from the members of Zenpop Indie Comics. Read more
About this project
Zenpop Indie Comics is a Irish based independent publisher and comic collaborative creating original comics.
What's In this Book?
We have eleven talented comic artists pumping all their love and passion into our first major project, Chroma.
Guest Comic artists:
- Leeann Hamiltion (Finn & Fish)
- Triona Farrell (comic debut)
- Ellen Woods (comic debut)
- Ruth Redmond (Ponder)
- Anthea West (The Earthbound God)
- Brian Naughton (The Whole World)
- Liam Naughton (Showa)
- Katie O'Meara (Comic Debut)
- Marianna Mooney (Baka)
- Hayley Mulcahy (Space Officer Triggs)
- Agata Romanska (Princess)
You will be flying in the sky one second, then face down a giant newt the next. Maybe you will see through the eyes a gooey friend or help an old man out.
Our book will be rated for everyone to read and there will be something to suit your taste.
Trust us! It is going to be a fun and colourful ride!
Why do we need funding?
We are about to take a huge step and we need some help to do that. We would like to become a well established comic publishing group helping amateurs get off their feet. Most of us are students or between jobs at the moment and to take such a large step is expensive. We've worked out our sums and were our budget is going.
What will we be buying with the funding?
- Chroma Books
- ISBN number
- A3 Posters
- Merchandise (keyrings, stickerbooks, custom pencils etc)
- Display stands
What's your book going to look like?
The is our Cover mock up.
There will be up to 200 pages (give or take a few), full colour and in B5. The cover will have a glossy finish and the inside will be silky smooth and everyone loves that fresh, new book smell.
To read more about The Chroma Anthology and it's artist visit: www.chromacomic.com
Audio used in the video is by Risen Camel.
Risks and challenges
- We are aware that sometimes not everyone can fulfill their page quota or get their comic finished in time for printing. If this were to happen, we always have back up comics that can be added just encase.
- We always work together, so if someone is struggling to keep to the deadline one of us will help the other person catch up, whether it be shading or linearting.
- Although, to make sure that we guarantee the book will be finsihed on time most of us started our comics in December.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Yes you can, actually you can donate in any currency!
Support this project
- (30 days)