This is a presale for Elizabeth Woolf’s Debut Album “Til It’s Dark Outside,” releasing early 2020, and Spring Picnic Release Show to follow!!
*MARK YOUR CALENDAR, THE PICNIC WILL BE APRIL 4, 2020 in Los Angeles, CA*
Come join the picnic celebration for my debut album- pledge to the PICNIC tier and get access to a backers-only outdoor concert with super fun music, food, special guests and more!
And then there's the album.... which I am in the final steps of completing as we speak!
This is your chance to pre-order the album, treat yourself to some ridiculously cool AND groovy exclusive perks, and get tickets to a backers-only picnic single release party, can't wait!
WE ARE TURNING THIS RECORD INTO A MENU, AND YOU’RE INVITED TO THE TASTING
The event will feature:
- EXCLUSIVE dishes selected by everyone who worked on the record (vegan/gf friendly)
- LIVE CONCERT with SPECIAL GUEST performances
- SPECIAL PICNIC MERCH [Limited Edition] available, including T Shirts, CD's, Recipe Books, Mason Jar Treats, and more!
but most importantly....
- THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. I wouldn't be making this record if it weren't for this incredible community. Come be a part of it!
PREPARE YOUR TASTEBUDS AND ALSO YOUR EARS. (No need for earbuds though).
AN "AMUSE-BOUCHE" (*????*)
This is a live version of a song from the album called song called Goodbye Old Friend that I recorded at Moon Room Studios in Pasadena.
MEET THE TEAM
- Harry Terrell (producer, mix, drums, percussion, bass, back up vocals)
- Andris Mattson (producer, synth, horns, back up vocals)
- Mike Perlman (producer, bass, guitar, back up vocals)
- Jonathan Lucas (keys, back up vocals)
- Rachel Mazer (sax, back up vocals)
- Monica Martin (back up vocals)
- Julian Allen (featured vocals)
- Jon Brandt (guitar)
And a shoutout to Lane McFaddin (@lane_mcfaddin), Mallory Pittman (@la_yorker), Emma Firulli (@emmaisfirulli), and Alex Gilroy (@mjvvo) for helping me make this awesome video!
This process of album making for me has extended far beyond the music. It has been a great growing experience in learning how to trust, collaborate, and exercise patience. I deeply love and admire everyone who has worked on this with me. My musically gifted friends who tracked, produced, mixed and mastered the record, and my friends and family who supported me and encouraged me when I hit bumps along the way.
Joining this Kickstarter is my invitation to welcome you into this supportive community, and to enjoy the album that we’ve worked very hard to create.
Write me with any questions, comments, suggestions, OR if you just want to be a part of the party!
Your support is greatly appreciated.
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge here is deciding what to put on the menu! And also having the courage (financial, emotional, and mental) to pursue my music and publish this kickstarter page. I have no idea what will happen, but I'm all in!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter