Peabody and World Press Photo Awards!
We recently won a 2013 Peabody! It's such a huge honor and an exciting award to bring back to Appalachia. We also were awarded 3rd prize for interactive documentary by the World Press Photo Multimedia Awards. Below Grant Scott talks about why the jury chose HOLLOW for the award.
"It feels very much as if it was created by people who care about the subject that they are documenting," Grant Scott.
- We're a finalist in FITC Awards for Best Visual Design and Narrative! You can vote for us for People's Choice here.
- Interview with HOLLOW's UX designer, Jeff Soyk, about our process.
- We were named an honoree for the Webby Awards
- HOLLOW featured on Lens Culture
- We are working with Cowbird and NPR's State of the Re:Union to collect stories from YOU!
- HOLLOW featured on Ignite.me
- We are currently work with Senator Joe Manchin's communication team to plan a screening Washington, D.C. this summer. Stay tuned to Facebook and Twitter for more details.