The Final Few
Well it's been quite a week: most of the Explorers are on there way to you now with just the final few to go out on Thursday. There's been some good feedback so far and I am really looking forward to hearing about your projects.
Please see here for installation and rough guides: http://www.project-laika.com/Tutorials/
The plan is to release a software update on Friday which will add some more functionality and fix one or two things. I don't know how far I'll get but this is the list so far:
1) Add motor speed control functionality for Scratch
2) Add individual digital output pin control for Scratch
3) Fix small bug in example code (http://www.pocketmoneytronics.co.uk/?p=55)
4) Tidy up examples- sort segfault if no Explorer connected
5) Modify install so no reboot required.
6) Documentation of course!!
Bye for now,