- Play together with your cards face up and try not to get stuck!
- Share cards to develop winning strategies.
- Jump between numbers with bridges and special cards.
- Adapt the game to any situation with adjustable difficulty levels.
- Win the game by playing all the cards in your hands!
If this Kickstarter meets the stretch goal of 24,000$ then we will produce a multiplayer app that will be free for all our backers!
Every game comes with a rule pamphlet, a box, and the following cards:
- 48 red and blue number cards, of those number cards 8 are "special" cards and 8 are "switch" cards
- 12 Bridge cards
- 4 Role cards
- 4 Rule synopsis cards
- Rebekah Doreau: Ed's beautiful wife and chief play-tester
- Chris Helgerson: graphic design for cards
- Jose Ocando: graphic design for rules and box
- Andrew Alms: marketing consultant
- Richmont/Henegar: The counseling center where Ed works
- Josh McCausland: filming and editing of promo video
- Piotr Sienkowski: programmer for online game demo
- Cole Sweeton: graphic design for kickstarter graphics
Risks and challenges
It's never easy getting a new product manufactured and shipped efficiently. We promise to do everything we can to meet our goal of getting the games out to our backers by February of 2019.
If we manage to reach our stretch goal then it may take some time to properly design and troubleshoot the app before releasing it but we promise to get it to you as soon as we can!