Use this space to cheer the creator along, and talk to your fellow backers.
Have a question?
Thank you everyone! Very sorry for the delay. We have send out the surveys and awaiting for the most response. Right now, we are producing the wallet and packaging as well. It should be ready in next 2 weeks. We will post an update on it, greatly apologise for the above.
Have a great week ahead!
Team Ed Charly
Hi guys, any news? It's gone quiet...
Hi, when is the survey sending out?
@Max & Aldo,
Thank you very much for backing our project. Right now, we have discussed with our manufacturer on mass producing the wallet. As well as awaiting for Kickstarter to collate all the orders to give us a rough quantity on how much we need to produce. As for the address, we will send out survey reward by next week. You will receive a notification from Kickstarter on the survey part where you can fill up your address, choice of wallet too.
Hope it clarifies,
Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.
Hello, I supported the project, and I feel very excited because the aim was achieved.
Now, how should I send you my address?
Hi, I am one of the backer and glad it's been go alive.
Question: where can I update my address and when the goods ready to ship out, thanks.
@SHS: Hi, I'm not very sure which project are you referring to, we have not start production for this project. :) I have send you a private message on it. Thanks.
Hi I got it today.
@potato miso: Thank you! Sure thing, we are currently working on something on a bigger wallet, perhaps a bifold style. But right now our focus will be on this project, to ensure the quality and the delivery! Thank you for your support once again!
@SHS: I'm not sure about which project are you referring to, but we have never work with DHL delivery to process our fulfillment for any of project. But nevertheless, thanks for supporting Ed Charly!
@Edison: Thank you Edison! We are happy to hear from you, hope the 2nd wallet will not disappoint you as well. Cheers!
Congrats on the successful funding! Was a backer for the Ed wallet. Have been using the Ed Wallet since I have received it. Loving it so far! Coming back for more this time round. Thanks for the great product! :))
Hi. I didn't receive yet. But DHL record is Delivery Done.
I contacted to DHL, they visited wrong place 3 times or more.
I can't understand, but maybe this area's delivery man some thing wrong.
"please using goole satellite picture or show me"
I said to them.
But they no answer.
Please contact to DHL as sender ?
( I didn't any sign, but they said we have your sign.)
I didn't receive my pledged.
Grats! I think your great company (or creator) deserves more!
Would you consider doing a bigger wallet next of the same caliber? I like all your wallets and I loved it for everyday use but sometimes it feels too thin for some occasion :D
@Scarlett: thank you, have receive your email. Let’s discuss further through there.
@Becks: As the campaign is ending soon, you can get the Ed wallet at our website at https://edcharly.com directly.
I drop you a message over here later.
Thanks everyone !
Hi there! Would it be possible to also get the previous version of the Ed Charly over here from one of the tiers or as an add-on option? I'm currently backing for one wallet but would love to get two - another one with the older design from the first Kickstarter, if possible.
hi! thanks for the detailed reply! Glad to see these things are being considered. I send a DM re the logo bit. Not sure how to send a sketch but tried to explain it more :)
Thank you for your comment there. Sad to hear your wallet was stolen recently.
- Regards to gluing issue based on our first campaign (Ed), there were a few comments on the glue and stitching part. We have taken note of the issue and will do something about it, so far, we have been receiving great feedback in terms of the quality, for our first campaign too. But that won't stop us from making better quality wallet.
- In terms of branding, I understand where you are coming from, Scarlett. It will be great if you could enlightening us on the branding parts since you have experience in it with some photos or draft. Send us private message here, we can always discuss more on it.
- The ideal slim minimalist wallet may look similar as our 1st campaign (Ed) but they aren't. This wallet is much thinner, softer because it doesn't have a button coin pouch like our 1st campaign. This wallet is more for cards, bills users and with little bit of coins,small items along. We all hope to keep things at minimalist. :)
- Yes it can fits Australian bills discretely. The wallet measures 75mm width, based on Australian bill $50 (158mm × 65mm) dimension. A Singapore $50 bill (156 × 74 mm) fits in well.
Keen on this wallet as my aki (previous kickstarter) was recently stolen!
Happy to see your previous campaign stuck to schedule too!
- in your last campaign, you received a few comments regarding an unpleasant glue smell and stitching issues. how have you combated these concerns to ensure a better quality product this time around? (i wouldn't want to buy one and have the cards get stuck because of glue overspill or have the stitching undo)
- brand. have you considered a makers mark that is just a symbol instead of the name as well 'edcharley' is a masculine name and i think it'll be a barrier towards females buying this product. this point alone is making me consider trying to find something else more suitable for me. a single makers mark was a huge draw card for the aki wallet - i hate carrying obvious branding around. it also meant it got more comments and people asing where they could get one from. people in australia where i am hate the obvious branding. the EC logo will remind me of the name and i can then send people to your site so they can purchase one. i can guarantee this wont happen if the 'ed charley' is left on the side as pictured so far. i work in branding, I've seen this play out heaps of times.
- can you post a quick video showing the use of the cash slot with cards already in the wallet? the previous campaign says it was hard to access cash while cards were inside - because it was too stiff. im also concerned, without the cards in place it could become 'too soft' and the cash could fall out... can you explain how these issues have been addressed?
- wil this wallet fit australian sized bills discretely or will they be visible?
And I am here!
@potato miso, thank you very much! Hope you will like this wallet too!
@J Thank you, I'm still loving the Ed wallet too. While working on this project which supposes to be a card holder wallet, the idea of a coin pouch seems to be bugging me. haha! There we have it!
Thank you every one for your support here.
Glad to see u again. I backed one immediately without even reading the campaign but I think ill back for 2 after. All for myself :) love it
Loved the first edition, been using it everyday. Rare to find a minimalist wallet with coin pouch. Looking forward to this one too to add my most-used key.
@Chee Yong - Thank you very much for the support! This will be great additional to the first one.
really liked ur previous edition. been using it regularly and it is very neat and the design is good. backing you up for this wallet as a back up to the first. Thanks a lot.