Because I know that customers of the Crowned Frog come from all over the hinterland, the rulebook is available in English and French in the box.
Optional purchases are extras you can pledge for in addition to a pledge level to improve and complete your experience. To get an Optional Purchases, click “Manage my Pledge” in the top right corner of the Kickstarter page and input the total value of everything you want.
For example: if you’re a DRAGON KNIGHT (33€) and want an museum-quality poster (16€), you would enter 49€ as your total pledge. We'll sort out what your extra money is going towards after the campaign has closed and we've sent out our Pledge Manager.
In order to make the creators happy, a colossal dragon and myself warmly encourage you to share this campaign with your friends, family members and board games groups:
- Great gameplay & illustrations: beautiful hand drawn illustrations and super optimistic reviews from gamers of all types and ages (even from wacky goblins)
- Make the game bigger: your pledge will improve the game through unlocked stretch goals (new cards, upgraded components, etc.)
- Get the game before it goes into distribution: if it goes to distribution one day...
- Your opinion matters to us: we love the journey and what you as a backer brings to the project. We will read and pay attention to every comment and message you send us.
If you're new to Kickstarter, we're very happy to have you on board. Becoming a backer is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Look through the banner at the top right of this page and click on the pledge level you'd like to receive.
- Step 2: Choose the correct shipping location and the pledge amount should automatically adjust to the correct value.
- Step 3: Click the green "Continue" button and then finish filling out your information on the subsequent page.
- Step 4: Click "Pledge" and you're done! Welcome to Tavern Trouble!
Sitting at the bottom of the inn near the counter, there are two adventurers known by the name of Emir and Delphin who would like to thank Edin Durmisevic for his art feedback and support, The Man in the Shadows for his work on the video and Karine Miloudi for her copywriting skills & love.
Finally their gratitude to all the +180 playtesters in Paris, Nantes, Essen (SPIEL) and Markarth. A HUGE thank you to all of those who have been part of this incredible journey. Thank you for your encouragements to bring this crazy game to life. Special thanks go to the managers of tabletop game shops who have very kindly hosted all the playtests parties.
Worldwide shipping (on the back of griffins)!
Shipping will be charged after the Kickstarter ends through a pledge manager system. USA/Canada + Europe $7 (5€) to most countries and the rest of the world $12 (10€) are rough estimates for shipping a standard card game package. These are just estimates, and costs may rise based on weight increases from unlocked stretch goals and any optional buys you choose.
Indeed, the games will be shipped from within the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia. This way, in most cases, you will not have to pay customs or VAT as we are offering Customs Friendly Shipping to the countries where most of our backers are located.
Risks and challenges
Our gnomes and fairies have prepared this Kickstarter campaign with the objective of making sure that you enjoy ‘Tavern Trouble’ as soon as possible, with the highest quality standards possible.
The core content is almost fully designed and ready to print. All extended content unlocked with the stretch goals would be created in January, right after the Kickstarter campaign. Time has been planned with the extended team after the campaign, to make sure that all additional content is at the same cutting edge level of product quality as the core content.
It's our fourth Kickstarter campaign (Delphin was doing the previous campaigns on his name), so we know the key risks. With board game we are aware that production and delivery generally include printing and shipping delays. We'll try to avoid them with our partners and homing dragons.
For now, have a stool next to the fireplace, a good oat porridge and enjoy the moment!
The InnkeeperLearn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (28 days)