Confused by all the options? May we recommend our new tier by popular demand?!:
Get the board game that lets you grow weed. A must have collector's item for board game fanatics and fans of cannabis culture!
Pot Farm: The Board Game is inspired by our underground, cult-hit game on Facebook, Pot Farm. Featuring 2-to-4 player weed harvesting action, Farmers take turns growing outrageous plants, buying improvements for their own farm and competing to see who is the ultimate Pot Farmer!
Watch out for Ranger Dick. Each turn players must choose whether to maintain positive “protection” levels comparatively to their Neighbours, otherwise Ranger Dick might confiscate their weed. Different items on your farm provide or take away overall protection level. Play balls to the wall with high-risk and even higher rewards, or go the safer route and sick Ranger Dick on your rivals. Whoever has the most valuable Farm and weed in their Stash wins the game!
How to Play Pot Farm: The Board Game
- 120 colorful, punch out weed tokens featuring your favorite crops like Maui Waui, Purple Kush, and Sweet Tooth!
- 88 textured, high quality playing cards with an emphasis on the "Euro" feel that is used for high-end board games! (40 Store Cards, 24 Mystery Crate Cards, 24 Ranger Cards).
- 4 Farm Placards crafted to perfection. This is the base of all your farming and marijuana-growing needs!
- 1 Main Placard providing a handy space to place all the card decks and organize the discard piles!
- 1 Seed Bag to hold all your weed. Stash your stash here, man! Made of 100% woven Hemp!
- 1 Rule Book to help you out when you're stoned and stuck!
- Expected MSRP: $40 (plus shipping).
You Decide the Rewards!
We will give our backer community a chance to vote for their favorite design! It's going to be SWEEEEET!
The following Stretch Goals will be for ALL TIERS WITH A COPY OF THE GAME!
Risks and challenges
We worked on this board game for several months before launching on Kickstarter, so there are no potential setbacks in the making of this kick ass game!
We've partnered up with Panda Games, one of the most trusted board game purveyors, and have worked closely with them on this endeavor.
We will be using Amazon for our shipment and fulfillment and anticipate no setbacks. If there are any delays, we will let our backers know immediately through email and Kickstarter updates.
East Side Games is dedicated to finally bringing our fans a keepsake to celebrate the many years that Pot Farm has been a groovy hit game on Facebook!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)